Boys

I sang to myself in happiness, obviously a happy song. DUH.

I have FRIENDS! For the first time!

And, I have two boys chasing after me!!! Oh. I am with two different boys.

Luke= childish young pretty and average smarteness. Is smarteness even a word?

But.

Pizza boy= dark looks, VERY POPULAR, handsome. A year older than me. Not so clever. In most of my classes. Mature.
But I don't even know his real name! I can't call him pizza boy for the rest of my life! What if we get married??!!!

"Do you Maddy Smith. Take 'Pizza boy' as your lawfully wedded husband?"

As if his real name was pizza boy!

"Hey my name's pizza!"

What sick sort of parent would do that???
Unless they were really fat... And by that I mean REALLY FAT.

At least a fat guy isn't all over me...

Huh. I just realised what I said. If he was all over me I would die of suffocation right?

I need to find out his name before I actually make a decision.

"Hey Maddy!" Someone shouted towards me, in my corner.
I took out my earphones and looked up.

I looked up at the shouter. It was Grace.

"Huh?" I mumbled.
She grinned down at me.
"Hey! Wanna come and sit with me?"

I cautiously nodded my head, she grinned at me.

"So what are you waiting for?"

She grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a crowded table.

I recognised a few of them from class but I didn't know any of their names.

I sat down next to Grace and a black haired girl.

They all nodded in acknowledgement at me and carried on in their conversations.

I sat there and sighed. There was no point of me coming here. As I started to stand up, The girl with the black hair turned around and stared at me straight into my eyes.

"I can't believe you kissed Elliot!" She giggled, clearly as shocked as I was.

I nodded, praying that Elliot was Pizza Boy.

"Oh yeah, I'm Megan."

So there's another persons name I wanted to know after, what, 5 seconds of talking to her?
Maybe I would know more about everyone else than myself, if she carries on talking like this...

She pointed to a pretty blonde haired girl.
"That's Lauren."
I looked over at Lauren, just about to make a conversation, when Lauren took over the 'grand' explaining of who every one was.

Nope. Maybe Lauren will tell me everything instead of Megan.
I soon zoned out of what everyone was saying.

Lauren and Megan were pointing out people.
Grace did her homework.
Everyone else ignored me.

A girl with wavy black hair and olive skin leaned over to me and said,

"Trust me. Once you get them talking. They will NEVER stop."

I snorted really loud. Too loud. I'm surprised my brains didn't blow out as well.

Everyone once again turned around to stare at me.

I blushed, once again trying to get the attention away from me.

I cleared my throat and sorted out me tie and sat up straight. Clearly not used to people staring at me like this.