Finding out

I hoped no one noticed my urgency as I ran off. Because if some one found out. Scientists would lock me up and study me. And dissect me. No. I can't let that happen. I deserve to live! I'm still human!! Right?

Hello? Right?!

Like if I had a chance to be normal like everyone else I would take it! How did I even become, this?
I will try to find out sometime and see if I can reverse it.

I walked into the deserted library and got my iPod out. The librarian glanced over to me.
"Hi! Maddy! I've not seen you in a while! Do you want to choose a book, we have a great new selection of Charles Dickens I found this out yesterday, did you know that he had a pet Raven call-"
I thought hit me straight in the face. I quickly interrupted her to ask her a question.
"Actually I thought I could go on the computers..."
I saw her face fall, as she turned around to put the Dickens books back. I hated making people feel like that.
"I'll take the books home to read, thanks"
She practically skipped a mile to give them to me and ran to her computer to check them out.

I tried to casually walk to the computers, but it was hard as no one was watching!!!
I sat down to the second one in from the left.
I quickly logged in and opened Google.

I sat their staring at the screen realising how stupid I was being.

But being the stupid person I am I typed in human turning into a cat I know my grammar wasn't to good but who would focus on grammar when theirs a much bigger problem going on?

Most of the results were spams, but I read them all anyway.

Get the app! Turn your pet into a human!
Legends and myths
No you are not growing fur. Yes everyone goes through it. It's called puberty.

The last website was weird. I never want to see it again!

But when I was giving up I stumbled upon this website.

Listen here, you are not going crazy. You're a shifter.

Hi I'm Jack. And I'm going through the same thing as you. I'm here to help.
Just remember. YOU ARE NOT CRAZY. You had a choice to go through this when you were younger. You aren't the only one going through this either. For every animal there is at least one shifter to turn into it. Don't panic. There is a possible chance that someone has the same animal as you. You probably wont, but it's possible.

There are possible ups and downs to this "gift" depending what animal you are. Like if your a poisonous animal
DONT BITE YOUR NAILS.
It happened to someone once in my school, they were biting their nail. Then the next minute. BAM!!! Lying dead on the floor. I'm not trying to frighten you or anything but still remember my warning.

I looked down at my nails realising they are unusually pointy.

Press a link to find out what animal you maybe.

Human

Lizard

Fly

Llama

Koala

Labrador

Elephant

Mouse

Rat

Horse

Leopard

Cat

Rabbit

Pig

Cow

Bear