Mental.

It was the same routine. Every day. No change. I started counting how long I've been in here. But when it got past a month, I lost track.

The dog came to the tree at 7am. Left at 2:45pm
The bird came at 5am and left. Left at way past midnight.
It was the same routine. Over and over. Never changing. Well, except from the meals. Tonight we're having chicken noodle Soup. I've been looking forward to it.
Life in the clinic was lonely, until they guaranteed I wasn't dangerous and let me meet the other clients. When I got there I was nervous, I admit, but I soon made friends with a girl just a year younger than me, Melissa. Now we're good friends.

After lunch, a cheese sandwich, everyone was excused to go to the 'lounge'. Where I saw Melissa on the computers.
She smiled "Hey Maddy, found out the problem yet?"
I shook my head "Nah, but they're suspecting schizophrenia. What about you?  Any news? "
"No illness,  just suicidal.  Confirmed. They're giving me antidepressants." she grinned. "Anyway what is schnitzelphobia? You scared of schnitzel?"

Isn't a schnitzel a food?

"Nah,  it's imagining things,  delusional and stuff,  it's long term,  your gonna be stuck with me"

"Until I leave"

"Yeah... That. "

I sadly smile at her, before plonking myself onto the chair next to her, logging into YouTube.

*·. *·. *·.

It's getting colder.

*·. *·. *·.

The Pumpkins have been and gone.

*·. *·. *·.

Snow has started falling.

*·. *·. *·.

I stare intensly at the bird, and it stares, just the same, back. The few snowflakes falling onto it's sharp feathers. I sigh and flop back onto my bed.  Closing my eyes and drifting into sleep.

*·. *·. *·.
I'm standing in my school cafeteria. Everyone frozen in place, Except for me. Everything stood in a precise moment.  I stand up cautiously and take in the rest of my surroundings, the details. I spot Elliot near me, and I walk over to him. He's heading in a direction,  The table we sit at. But I'm not there. I take a few steps back,  to capture the look of Elliot. But I am stopped my something refusing to move behind me.

I turn to push it away.  It's a Pizza. Chicken, mmmmm Chicken. And I'm behind it,  with headphones,  pulling a wierd face,  my arm in the air.

It's the moment when I threw a Pizza at Elliot. Hehe.  That was fun.

I grinned at the memory and walked over to my old-before-I-went-to-the-mental-asylum-table. I sit down and like a stalker I look to see what they're doing. Robbie is looking straight at where the other me was sitting,  a grin firmly implanted on his face. Grace was writing in her book,  Emily and Izzy were laughing,  And someone I couldn't remember the name of, was playing on their phones. Luke is on the table behind me, looking straight at where the other me is sitting. Everyone was different. I went to go see what Grace was, had, written.

Most of it was blocked by her hand,

Ell t DARE

Luke

Robbie?!?!

I took a few steps back, Elliot, Dare, Luke, and Robbie. What was the significance? I tried to move her hand and her pen, but like the pizza, it wouldn't move.

With a sigh I sat down in my pajamas with my duvet,

*·.*·.*·.

I sat bolt upright, and held my head.

What was I going to do?