Morning

I woke up in the morning with a jolt. The moment I woke up everything came rushing back from last night. I did a quick check over my body to find the injury. I did a quick pat down, Four times!!!

There's no injury! I rushed to the bathroom mirror to check my face, once again nothing new!!! I still grabbed my BB cream (it changes its type once you apply it and changes to your right colour so it's perfect for shifters) and applied it, I know it's bad on my fur, but I need to cover up my past bruises.

I parted my hair to see the past cut, its gone.
Wow! Sometimes being a shifter has its ups.

I reached for my navy blue toothbrush, and attempted to brush my teeth.
But the bristles kept on getting caught on my multiple canine teeth. I ripped my toothbrush out in anger.

Sometimes being a shifter has its downs.

I spat my blood out into the sink and rinsed it out. I sighed. I should just use mouthwash next time. I quickly washed out the blood and fixed up my hair. A loose bun with a few strands of hair down, I think it seems pretty but casual. Especially now I'm popular you get called a hobo for not looking to nice and you get called a slut for dressing up too much.

ARGH THE PRESSURE!!!!!

I'm going with the look people have on my new popular table; nice hair, casual but fancy clothes and a tad of make up. I glanced down the hall to check my mum and dad are out at work. Yes, Thank god. I quickly dashed into my small room and pulled out my nicest clothes. Too colourful, too small, too hippyish, yes!!! Some nice clothes!!! A pair of blue skinny jeans and a stylish cropped cat top. Oh cat... never mind. But no-ones going to know. Are they? Oh! Yeah Elliot! The Borador! I giggled at the thought of us being the shifter couple, I'll try to apologise in secret for running off.

OK so where was I up to on the getting ready part, Oh yeah! The makeup, I need to look nice enough for Elliot to keep liking me but not so much that other boys are staring at me in the creepy way they do to some people.
But wait. I don't have any make up.

Huh... hhmmmmm... Mums makeup! I sneaked into the bathroom and started to root around for a little bit of lip gloss.

Aha! Glittery lip gloss! I put on a thin layer on and headed downstairs. I put in a piece of toast and read the notes from mum.

Feed the dogs?! Feed the dogs?! How can I feed the dogs?!?!?! It's it's just, just... Child Cruelty!!! I snatched two hand fulls of dog food and opened the door a just a crack. I let outside little scream and threw the food through the cracks and lept back a little bit. I shivered. They still give me the creeps.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I bit down on my jam toast, as I walked to school. I breathed in the fresh air. I pictured the conversation between me and Elliot
"So, Elliot what did you do last night? " lean forward and hug his neck.
"I went into the city, Then met this beautiful girl"
I giggle
"Really? I met this really handsome boy."

Aww it's going to be awesome! The shifter couple! I hummed a light tune and polished off the last of my toast. It's just going to be... Perfect. How has my life transformed since meeting Elliot? Or Pizza Boy... Maybe our first date could be out for pizza. Oh yeah, he doesn't like pizza. Shame. Ruined our perfect first-but-hasnt-happened-yet Date! I sighed. The humming stopped. I sighed and started scuffing my feet on the floor, before I kicked something. I gasped and looked down. It was Kevin! He looked up and gave me some form of catty smile before running off down the road and leaping onto a car, assumingly for a lift somehere.

I should try that sometime.

Before I knew it I was outside of the schools gates. I sucked in a breath preparing myself. I know it's going to be perfect, but I can't help being nervous. Deep breaths Maddy, Deep breaths. In. Out. Inhale. Exhale. One more breath. Now inside.
Right foot. Left foot. Right Foot. Left Foot. Right foot. Left foot. I was staring at my feet watching the floor go past. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Two steps forward, One step back. Apart from having one step back. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Right foot. Left foot. Ow! Wall! I rubbed my forehead. That hurt... I took a turn into the Cafeteria, I know it's not lunch it's just that we all hang out in there anyway. Strange I know, but that's just how popular seem to live. Strange but not wweird But sadly I am wierd. I spotted Emily, Grace and Elliot all sat around a table.

I pictured the scenario in my head. Me leaning over Elliot asking him a question, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

But sadly the things I think of never go to plan. I head over to Elliot and attempt to lean next to him, which fails deeply. I end up falling over him rolling along the table and sitting cross legged on the floor opposite him. Well. That went to plan. Clap. Clap. Well done Maddy! Another failure! Once again!

I just swiveled around and lifted myself onto the seat, Smooth.

Grace was sat next to Elliot and Emily was next to me. Grace practically leapt over the table, Holding her ear lobe.
"Look!!!!!! I have dinosaur earrings!!! Well their diplidocus earrings but you know what I mean"
I laugh at her obsurd earrings and slowly turn to Elliot.
"Sooo Elliot, what did you do last night?" I say a grin plastered on my face.
"Well I went home eat pizza, and did a workout to burn off the calories." he looked down slightly.
I raised my eywbrow.
Emily turns to me and says boldly "He went home had some Chinese while I ate pizza. Then played on his Xbox."
My heart dropped. If Eliot isnt the Borador then who is?

.~*Authors note*~.
Hi! My lovely readers!!! I'm trying out to this way of writing to get people like, oooohhh!!! She can write well! Let's carry on reading! If anyone even gets this far. But please tell me which you prefer, also The drama!!! ELLIOT ISNT THE BORADOR!!!! OMG!!!! THE SHOCK!!! I know... shocking isn't it! I've spent ages planning out the borador which I am soooooo excited about!!!! I hope your OK with Elliot not being the Borador but you have to admit it was pretty predictable wasn't it? I've got a picture of him on the cover of this chapter, just invade you don't know what they look like.