Typical

Dedicated to all my lovely readers for supporting this book!!!
.~*Starting.... NOW!*~.
"Oh My God Maddy! That's such a bad joke!" Elliot practically shouted but still couldn't stop laughing.
The surrounding tables shot puzzled looks over to our table. I love those types of jokes where they are so bad but so funny.
"Why did the vampire go to the nurse? 'Coz he kept on coffin!!!" I said gasping for breath.

Silence.
They all stopped laughing th second I said the joke.
Megan was holding her mouth, and shaking her head.
Oh. Once again I've ruined the moment.
Megan's head shaking became more vicious.

Suddenly.

She burst out laughing hitting Izzy in desperation to stop laughing.
Everyone sighed in relief that they could feel free to laugh. But the moment was gone and couldn't laugh.
Everyone let out nervous, stuttering laughs, tension building. I quickly stood up and rushed to the cafeteria tills.
I grabbed a glass of milk and swiped my dinner card for it. I ambled towards the table giving them time to stir up a conversation.
I sat down with Elliot to my left and Grace to my right. Emily had a firm grip on a smallish tablet. I'm guessing an apple product.
I looked over at Emily showing off her new gadget.
"It's an IPhone 6+ it's the best on the market my phone I-"
I was stunned "I-I-Its A Phone? But it's..... MASSIVE!"
Everyone just laughed at my comment.

Typical.
The bell suddenly rung scaring the hell out of me. I picked up my milk and licked it up covering the top with my hand so no one will notice how I'm drinking it. I pulled out my time table out of my pocket

ART
I strolled to art wasting time. I just managed to walk in just-in-time as there sir was just starting the lesson "You need to look at your shading and fine lines I will be doing marks for your sketching, please don't draw any inappropriate photos" he sighs and points to a sketch in a book assuming from his last class. All I'm gonna say is that it was detailed.

Doodling? We get to doodle through the whole lesson?!?! But of course with "Shading and Fine Lines"
I got my art book out and a HB pencil.
I sat down at my table and stared at a blank piece of paper.
I guess I should just let my hand do the work.

You know when your doodling and you tend to draw whats going on with you?

You probably don't but I am a very weird girl.

My eyes started to wonder around the class as I stared at the clock while me hand just attacked the paper. after 10 minutes I looked down to work on the shading and details.

I couldn't believe what I had drawn some form of crying cat with hair covering its face, but the cat was half human half cat. Almost like a...-

Shifter.

How could it know I'm a sad shifter cat? (Well at least I think I'm a cat...). I started to panic with my drawing. And put my hand up for sir. He came over.

Nononononononononononononononononononononnononononononononononononnono!!!!!! He wasn't supposed to see this!!!!
Me: "Please can I ha-"
Sir: "Wow Maddy! This is beautiful! Do you mind if I show this to the class?"
Me: "Well... Don't show it!!!"
Sir: "Attention class!!! Please look over here at this wonderful piece of work!"
Me:"Just don't say my name!"
Sir: "Strangely one of are most worst artists drew this!"
Me: "Well thanks...."

Boy-i-don't-know-his-name-because-I-am/was-a-loner: "Who sir?"
Sir: "Maddy!"
Class: *Sniggers when they finally turn around and pay attention, typical.*

I turned around and buried my face in my hands why couldn't I draw something normal? Like a butterfly? Like a tree? Like... ANYTHING BUT THIS!!!!!!!

I turned around and snatched my book of sir and rubbed it out. I lay my head on the table and spent the rest of the lesson like that.

RIIIINNNNGGGG RRRRIIIINNNNNGGGG!!!!!

The bell went. Finally! I breathed a sigh of relief and rushed out of the door.
I didn't even know where I was going. I ran past the cafeteria. I guess I wasn't in the mood for trying to deal with being popular.
Everything went past me with a blur.

Cafeteria.

Classrooms.

Halls.

Library.

Toilets.

Cooking rooms.

Sports hall.

Lockers.

Changing rooms.

I stopped and spun on my heels to go back to the lockers.

I ran up to my locker and put the code in.

****

I reached in and grabbed a bottle of cats milk (from pets at home...) and a bag of chicken and ham. I put in my school rucksack and pulled out a lighter smaller one. I shoved some spare clothes in there and ran back off, locking my locker.

Lockers.

Changing rooms.

Kitchen.

Drama studio.

Music room.

Benches.

Hall.

Gates.

Outside.

I stopped and held my knees panting.

"I... *pant pant* need to... *pant pant pant* stop.... *pant* eating so much..... *pant pant pant pant* cake..."
I practically dragged myself over to the bushes.
I had a small cat nap to get my energy back up.

I stood up and had a quick stretch of my leg. I knelt back down into the bushes while making sure no one saw me.
I quickly grabbed my small. Bag and put it over my shoulders. The straps were as tight as they could go. It's killing my shoulders. I suddenly morphed into a cat.
The backpack fitted perfectly!!!
Finally I got the right back pack. I know it might look a bit weird, a cat with a bag on.
Since I was a cat I was just about thin enough to fit through the gap between the bars. I slid through and looked up.

The world is big for cats.
I just had to look normal for a cat.

Tail waving.
Curling up.
Any cat thing.

I just have to make sure,

No one finds out.

.~*Authors Note*~.
I hope your enjoying my book so far!!! Outside on cat form... who will she meet? What will she find out? What will she see? Oh the drama!!!

Another note...

Dear My sisters friends and Daniel. or anyone who I know.
I said you wouldn't like my book. if your going to judge me then go away.