Night

Sorry but this going to be a smaller than usual story... Sorry

.~*From Where We Left Off*~.

I glanced a look behind my shoulder just one last time, while still running, and his face broke my tiny kitty heart.

His face was just depressing, ears drooped, eyes big and brown, now slightly wet, his tail limp.

But I couldn't stay around to apologise (never mind the fact cats can't apologise). I need to get home!!!

My Dad...

Oh my god. My Dad!!!! He's going to batter me!

This powered my enthusiasm to run faster.

THUMP THUMP. THUMP THUMP. THUMP THUMP.
That either represented the sound of my paws hitting the floor, or the sound of my dad hitting me.

I sprinted across two roofs, until I found the house with the conservator. I ran down the roof until I realised
How was I supposed to get down? As if the dude who didn't stop eating was still there...
But strangely to my luck he was... He's eating a chicken burger. Mmmm... Chicken.

Wait no. Forget the chicken. I need to jump onto his head.

I looked behind me to see if there's a a new way to get down.

No!! The Borador is still following me! I Leapt off the building praying the coordinates were right for the dude-who-won't-stop-eatings Head.
I tried to keep my claws in so I won't hurt him.

I landed on his neck my claws still managing to make a Big gash. I cringed at all the blood infecting my clean fur. Even though the man must be in so much pain, he kept on eating... How?

This frustrated me.
If only I could get into his head....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maddy turned around and stares at you and says "Ok! Dude! Listen! Please play the dude-who-sits-on-the-bench-and-never-stops-eating You know... to add to the drama? Thank you. Now, excuse me I need to jump onto your head so turn around and eat. Thank you. You will have to fill in the blanks with your own ides. As I do not want you to know."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eating dudes PoV
I'm sat on the bench still and dogs are howling all around me the sound is _______

So far I've eaten loads and I mean loads! But I like the action with Maddy. She's just like
POW POW POW!!!!!
I think that her and the dog, _______, I just hope soon Maddy will realise who it is...

But I'm still sat on my bench. Eating. Eating. Eating. Eating.

I heard Maddy Leap of the building.
GARRRR!!!!! The pain!!! The blood!!! Oohhh!!!! I have food!

Nom nom nom. Mmmmm chicken....

Ow!!! Bat bat bat!
She won't stop Batting me!
Lift up my Hamburger and bop her on the head.

Maddy leaps off for a mile.
Maybe next time I should just give her a banana, Cats hate bananas.

ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!! The God Damn You ______!!!! Why don't you know Dogs jumping on people's head hurts?!?!
I picked up a new batch of food and started eating.

If only they knew I was _______
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Maddy stares straight at you, still running, "I myself don't know for certain who the blanks are, but please feel free to make a guess and fill in the blanks..." Maddy starts panting "I'm near my house now, so I should go... see ya"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maddy's PoV

After leaping off the Dudes head I turned around and ran east to my house. Praying that the dog wouldn't follow me. I heard a hard bang. The dog had jumped on the dudes head.

He was catching up! He has longer legs than me. Which is a HUGE disadvantage for me.

I darted around looking for a hiding place. The gutter!!!
I leapt down the gutter, my nose poking out.

It's not like I have anything against him, I just need to get home! He won't like me if I end up with no arms and a big bruise on my face. Well, that might not happen but you know. It might.

I saw his foot step in front of the gutter blocking the light.

I held my breath.

Phew. He had walked past without noticing me.

I cautiously stepped out.
Phew. He's not here.
I walked out just in long strides, feeling very confident.

Argh!!! He grabbed my scruff!!! I tried to twizzle around to get him off me.
It wasn't working. I attempted hitting behind me randomly praying I could boop him on the nose.

BULLSEYE!!!! Hit him!
He let go in shock and I took that moment and sprinted off. Weaving between obstacles I finally got to a public bathroom I ran in and darted under a out of order door. I quickly took off my bag and shifted back into a human. I took the spare clothes and food out of my bag I put on my clothes, as mine had all been left behind a bush. Some Black Joggy Bottoms and a red hoodie. I un clicked the door and ran out holding my head Down so the dog won't know who I was.

As I reached home I got my door key and got inside.
I flinched, expecting my dad to clip me around my head. but he was drunk out, lying passed out on the sofa. I couldn't find mum so I guess she was out with Doctor Clarke... Ugh I hate that dude to the bottom of my heart. I tiptoed upstairs and lay on my bed

I Guess I Will Never Find Out Who That Shifter Was, Even If He Was A Shifter At All.

.~* AUTHORS NOTE *~.
Hey guys! I know! Two updates in two days! I felt bad for the Long wait towards the start of the book so... I treated you guys to an extra chapter!!! I know not much happens in this one... and it wasn't supposed to be so long and so boring...
Did you fill in the blanks? Who do you think he is? WHO IS THE DUDE WHO WONT STOP EATING?!?!
Is Kevin special in this book?! Oohhhh!!! The Excitement!