YOU are the Borador?!

I rub the sleep from my eyes, what, what, was that dream about? I sigh and look out the window. The Borador was there, a doggy lopsided grin on his face. So It was after 7 o clock. But,  the Eagle thingy wasn't there. Huh, that's new.

I stretched myself out and yawned.  I walked over to my delusion chart and crossed off yesterday. Yesterday I had no hallucinations, which is good,  I guess,  but the day before...  I was cat again. I sighed and pressed the new buzzer that they installed.

"Uh.  Hello?" I asked the other end.

"Room number and request,  please" Came back the crackly reply.

"143, and can I have breakfast please?"

"Hello Madeline, we're coming up"

I sighed and went to my on sweet. This place is actually quite nice,  minus the Phsycopaths and lunatics. I took a few minutes to freshen up before breakfast,  yanking my small hairbrush through my hair.

I heard a soft knock on my door, Elaine was stood outside, with a tray and the nurse.

She smiled sadly at me "Hi Maddy,  Judith just wants to run a few tests on you and give you your food. And I,  just wanted to give you this." She informed me, handing me over a small plastic bag, which held 5 small strips of paper,  my old iPod and headphones and a bobble.
I smiled and reached for my  stuff.

"It's everything we found on you when you arrived here,  we obviously confiscated most things, legal highs, which I personally believe is cat nip, as a scientist took them home to examine them,  and her cat ate them. She laughed with me,  even the nurse behind her got a giggle. "Oh. And your friends wanted you to have this" she hands over a chess piece,  the king,  I think. "we sterilised everything of course, I'm sorry for the long wait."

I scoffed.  "long wait?  I've been here for...  For...  What month is it? "

"coming to the end of March"

"Ive been here for nearly a whole year"

She smiled sadly and walked out. The nurse came over and started poking me with needles and drugs. I sighed and waited for it all to be over.

Once she had left I grabbed my stuff, put my head phones in and bought some of the new songs I heard over YouTube.

Freedom- Pharrel Williams

The Minion song- The Minions

I smiled as my new music and my old blasted down my ears as I looked at my other stuff. The strips of paper,  oh god, the things which lead to me being here in the first place. I laid them out on the floor and tried to put them into order.

      Elliot
                                                         Should
                  Tell
                                        Maddy
About
                                                             Dare

I smiled and put the note aside, moving on to my iPod. I took the case of and pulled out my iPod charger and my dinner card.  I snapped the dinner card and put the charger underneath my pillow. I sat on my bed,  cross legged and tied my hair up.

Picking up the chess piece,  I wondered which friend gave it to me, and why. I spent half the day just holding it,  hoping it would help me find a reason. After what felt like 4 hours bit probably was 40 minutes, I threw it across the room in frustration. I know this will sound wierd,  but instead of a crash noise,  it made a small pop. I walked cautiously over to it and picked the piece up.