Elliot's Friends

Wait. Elliot isn't the Borador?! Then, then who is?

"Luke!" someone whispered in my ear. Luke!!! It's obviously Luke!

"Huh?" I mumbled swiveling around to Izzy, as she was more likely to speak to me "whatdaya say? " I mitered my voice slurred. Wow. I sound drunk when whispering. I'll try to work on that some other time, but for now. Let's talk about Luke.

"Over there, I saw him have an argument with one of his friends and couldn't help over hear, as I was trying to." Izzy whispered glancing over her shoulder to look at Luke. He had a steady glare going on at a boy walking over, I'm guessing he's walking to either me or Elliot. Grace was leaning in across the table so we made a little triangle.

"I made a little script for what went on!!!" She let's out a evil laugh, even doing the wierd spider claw things with her hands!!! She hands me over a notebook with one of those wierd headlines on the front. I read the first few pages.

I can't help but feel sorry for *Grace leant over and scribbled a few words out on the page.* she grins a fame grin and forces a laugh. "Not that page Maddy..." She says firmly in a cold tone, I nod, now slightly scared, but still curious. I sneak out my phone and take a quick picture before giving the book back to Grace so she can direct me to the right page. She slowly hands it me back, being cautious.

Wow. There really must be some pretty deep stuff in there. I read the page she's done a little star on, too scared to read the others. She's still studying me carefully.

Luke: It's All Your Fault!!!!
Nigel: What?!?! How is it my fault?!

"Whose Nigel? " I ask looking up.

A boy with an average cut, ginger, hair looks over at me. He's sat next to Elliot.
"Mwa is Nigel." Mwa? Can't he just say I'm? I'm's already been shortened once! What does he want it to be? M? There's just no point on saying mwa. But I still keep my point in my head, sharing it with no one.

I nod and look back down.

Luke: You are making me unpopular and making me seem wierd! BECAUSE OF YOU!
Nigel: How? I'm more popular than you! If you hate Elliot so much you shouldn't of dared him to *scribbled out by grace...* See! How's that my fault?!
Luke: I never thought that that would be the reaction!
Nigel: well it is!!! Butt head...
Luke: Butt head?! You just called me a butt head?!
Nigel: well yeah, I don't see the point at swearing at people.
Luke: *Mumbles under his breath*
Nigel: *Fists Clenched* What?...
Luke: I said. THATS WHY HANGING OUT WITH YOU MAKES ME SO GOD DAMN UNPOPULAR!!!!!
Nigel: Fine! I'll go if it makes you more so god damn popular! *Nigel turns on his heel and storms to our table*

I hand grace the note book "Wow. You EavesDrop a lot."
Grace beams proudly "I know! "
An I deal popper into my hhead as it is unfair how they're trying to hide something from me. But maybe I can get Nigel to tell me as, well he's not been on this table long so how will he know not to tell me? I slowly turn my head to Nigel
"Heeeey Nigel!"
Nigel turned to grin at me "what do you want? "
"What did Luke dare Elliot to do?..." I batter my eyelashes inocently, probably making it look like I have I fly in my eye.
Nigel glanced at Elliot and looked down "He was dared to lick the floor...?"
"But-" I attempted to say before being interrupted by Elliot shouting his friends over, kinda desperately.
I sighed. I will have to ask again later, if they don't change the subject... I scowled.
"So. Maddy, I thought you could meet some of my friends." Elliot said his eyes darting nervously to everyones face but mine. Something is going on. And it all started to go wierd when Luke was the centre of attention at our table. I should probably try in form to talk to him, none of these are in my form.

Elliot waves over a few people from a neighboring table. OK maybe a lot of people.
"Alright!!! Meet some of my mates!" Elliot clasped his hands together in excitement. A few of Elliots mates groaned and walked away.
"Elliot eventually I will give up on meeting all of your new friends." His mate flashed me a grin and rolled his eyes. I like him. Isn't he in my form? Well I'll find out where I recognise him in a minute.
He nodded at me "Hey Maddy Remember me? Or were you too busy flirting with Luke? " He giggled to himself before attempting to high five nigel. But got a steady glare of Nigel & Elliot. Wow, he's getting unpopular.

" Robbie..." Nigel warned.

Ugh shut up Nigel. Have a laugh. Robbie, Well who I hope is Robbie, Looked a bit rejected and was staring at his feet. Well now his bouncy personality is gone. Its up to me to get it normal again right?

I high fived Robbie, While he was laughing hysterically on how I took the joke more cooler than his friends. Yep. I prefer Robbie. He can have more of a laugh. Everything is really quiet and... well dull and boring.

We were just sat there.

Staring at the floor.

And everything just dragged oooooooonnnnn and oooooooonnnnn. I just felt the urge to sing, just to lighten up the mood. My foot started to tap out a beat. OOOHHHH Noooooo..... the tunes coming on... I started to drum my fingers. Stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop stop Maddy!!! Your going to make an even bigger fool of yourself. Dun. Dun dun dun dun dun.
Please end this silence soon!!! I'm starting toooooo siiiingggg.

"Thiiiiisssssss!!!! IssssIssssss awkward!!!" I started to sing

RIIIINNNGGGG RIIINNNGGG.

Phew saved by the bell! I jumped up and rushed to form, Robbie's footsteps thundering behind me.