🍺Beer🍻

"Jyushi." You said to him. You and Jyushimatsu were waiting for Homura. You always wanted to see who was this girl that Jyushimatsu has loved. "Yes?" He turned to you with a smile. "Um... Is Homura going to be here? It's been an hour." You explained to him but Jyushimatsu kept smiling he would. "Don't worry! She's going to be here, I know it!"

Seeing him being happy and giddy made your heart warmed, he changed. Usually back in high school, he would be mean to you like, very mean.

"Whatchu looking at?" He gritted his teeth in front of you. You flinched and waved it off, "N-no! I'm just... Just glancing out the w-window! That's a-all...!" You stuttered. Jyushimatsu glared at you and walked away.

You turned your back to see him walking away. 'What's wrong with that guy?' You thought. "Y/n-chan!" Todomatsu called you from his classroom.

"Hey, Totty!" You ran up to him with a smile, his cheeks turned a little red than it already was and giggled. "Was Jyushimatsunii-chan scared you?" He asked. You told him no and just tried to talk about other topics. "I'm sorry, he's like that now." Todomatsu looked at you with sad eyes, it made you let out a breath and crossed your arms. "It's fine, I just don't get it how he changed into a delinquent like that. Like, how could someone adorable like you would be related to someone like that?" You said while giggling.

To your acknowledgement, Todomatsu was turning red when you said he was adorable and Jyushimatsu was there when you explained it to his younger brother.

"Let's get juice together!" You told Todomatsu and walked out of his classroom.

Jyushimatsu was still waiting for Homura while you went to get something to eat. "I changed." He mumbled.

When your back, it tool longer than usual, no girl with him. You started, 'Where is Homura?'

"She isn't here yet?" You sat down on the bench. Jyushimatsu shook his head and his smile wobbled. "She'll be here!" Jyushimatsu really cheerfully, he was sure that Homura would be there, they planned to meet again like they used to. "Jyushi.." You mumbled. "..you don't want this? I bought it for us to wait." You shook the bag of (favorite chips), he declined and told you if he does that, it'll be count as cheating.

It was getting dark, people were going to their homes while you two were still waiting at the park. "Jyushi..." You looked at him and he still had that smile on his face, but it was wobbling. "Jyushimatsu! Are you alright?!" You dropped everything you were holding and gripped his shoulders. You could see the tears in the corner of his eyes, he was preparing to cry. "She's not here. She didn't come." He said in a hoarse voice. "Don't say that!" You stammered and released your grip.

"She'll be here, I just knew it." You smiled at him. Jyushimatsu stopped crying and nodded. "Yes!! Homura, I'm here!!" He started to jump around like a monkey and laughing maniacally. 'He really did changed.'

~~~~~~

Homura hadn't come.

"I think she really isn't coming now." You told him. Jyushimatsu stopped dancing and looked at the empty park, he was still smiling but now his tears were flowing down his face. "Okay..." He walked away without you. You looked at him, you felt bad for him. He planned this whole event weeks before the day, how the day will go, to the places they go to, everything was wasted.

You ended up following him home.

"Who's at the door at this time?" Osomatsu grumbled and opened the door to see, you!

He flinched and quickly fixed his hair, afterwards he tried to act like he had woken up for hours. "Y/n-chan! You wanna do some business with me?" He rubbed his upper lip with his index finger. You were a bit grossed out and declined his offer. "I'm actually searching for Jyushimatsu. Is he here?" You looked around. "Uh... He's practicing baseball." Ichimatsu said while entering the living room.