Carnival Pt. 2

---- Last Time ----------------------
"Older piece of shit brother." Ichimatsu hissed, and looked at Karamatsu. "You're still Shittymatsu!" You just looked at them pinned their eldest brother to the ground.

"So, where are we going?" You crouched down to looked at them, they all blushed by your face. "Oh, there's this carnival in town, do you wanna go there?" Jyushimatsu giggled. "Oh I'll love that! Thanks for the suggestion Jyushi!" You patted his head like dog, he seemed to enjoyed it. The others were jealous of this.

Thus, started your hangout with the Matsuno brothers. How will it go? Just wait and see!
------------------------------------
You all finally arrived at the carnival. You can't wait for the excitement of going rides and winning prizes with your friends.

Your eyes sparkles and you ran to the bumper cars, and was followed by the Matsuno brothers. "Hey, guys! Do you wanna play this one?" You asked in glee. Actually you wanted them to say yes. "HAI! Let's do it!" Jyushimatsu jumped in excitement.

You all went inside your bumper car, the brothers drove the cars that matched their respective colors and you got the orange car.
------- Time Skip --------------------
"Woah, that was fun than I thought it would be." Choromatsu stretched out his arms, you hum in agreement. You all were walking finding the next excitement, but someone tapped your shoulder, it was Ichimatsu. You tilted your head. "What is it, Ichi?" You asked, he blushed and pointed at the ferris wheel. You were shocked but nodded, you realized that the both of you were separated from the group.

"Maybe we could find your brothers from up above, let's go Ichi!" You locked arms with him and quickly got to the ferris wheel. The both of you were siting inside one of the carts. "Hey Ichimatsu, let's search now!" You patted his shoulder. He was flustered really hard. "W-what's wrong?! Your face's red, are you sick?" You put your hand on to his forehead. "You seemed fine... maybe you need some fresh air." He nodded.

Finally when you two were on the ground again, you saw the other Matsus were waiting. "Ichimatsu..." Osomatsu groaned, Ichimatsu jumped. "Sorry, we were lost, and he thought we could searched from above." You mumbled. "I'm sorry that we left you, Karamatsu girl" Karamatsu dramatically posed. "Shut the fuck up, Shittymatsu." Ichimatsu growled under his breath.

"Well, we better get going it's getting dark!" You said softly. "Hey, y/n!" Osomatsu shouted from a far, you he was pointing at the mega drop. "Ok then." You gulped your fear. You sat in your seat, sweating as you walked near the ride.

"Y/n-chan? You OK?" Choromatsu asked. "O-oh, yeah I'm okay!" He became nervous with your answer and gave a frogy frown. "Are you sure? You seemed puzzled." The green brother concerned.

Choromatsu informed the others about the situation, the others looked at your sweaty, red, scared face. Osomatsu wide grin turned into a frown, not frown of sadness but a concern one. Someone patted your shoulder, it was Todomatsu. "Hey, y/n-chan... if you don't want to we could go home..." he stammered. "N-no, it's o-ok." You stuttered.

Jyushimatsu eyes dilated. "I'm serious, Y/n. If you want to, we're fine with it." He seriously stammered, you became nervous. "I said it's fine..." you said, they all jumped as you answered. "I wanna hangout with all of you!" You softly smiled. "Fine then, just don't throw up ok- ouch! That hurts!" Todomatsu slapped his eldest brother.

You entered your cart, Osomatsu beside you. You started sweating, Osomatsu grinned at you and rubbing under his nose. "Hey, Y/n. If don't be scared, I'm here!" You felt relieved by his statement, you nodded.

(A/n : I can't express their faces. I just found this in my folder, it's super old)

        You try to release your scream, but you just stayed silent and looked down

You try to release your scream, but you just stayed silent and looked down. Your life flashed before your eyes. You thought this was it. But then you heard a sound of, a newspaper?!

You looked beside you, and he's reading?! "O-osomatsu?" "Oh, you're enjoying the ride y/n?" He asked gleefully. "W-why are y-you're reading a newspaper?!" You frantically shouted.

"Oh, it's just that. I'm bored!" He continued to read it. You looked at Jyushimatsu's sleeves flapped across the air. 'What's going on here?!' Todomatsu was trying to cover his face and then saw you, and he nervously smiled, you smiled back at him.

"That was horrifying, why did you picked the roller coaster, Osomatsunii-san?" Choromatsu asked. "I dunno, I'm just following my gut." He replied. You all looked at him suprised. 'This whole time he was fucking bored?!' Your eyes twitched in disbelieved. He just laughed and you all walked back home.
------- Time Skip --------------------
You finally made it to your house, and thanked the brothers because you have fun today. They all grinned and shut the door.

You changed into your pajamas, and looked at your phone. It was filled with your friend's text. You immediately.

Sry : You
For not replying : You
I was with some friends today : You

F/n : Rly?
F/n : who is it??

The Matsus : You

F/n : oh

Uh.. : You
F/n : You
Hey F/n I got a call from my dad : You
See u soon : You

F/n : bye

'That was awkward' you thought as you answered the call. "Hello?" You said into the phone. "Hello, Y/n honey!" You heard your dad screamed into the phone. "Woah dad, don't scream into the phone please." "Oh sorry about that. To the topic at hand here, we're coming to your house to see how's it going! It didn't burned into the ground, right?" After he said burned to the ground you chuckled. "No dad, of course not!" You jokingly said. "Well, we're coming to see you. Remember that!" "Kay dad, bye. I love you." "Love you too, Y/n. ".

Well, is Y/n's parents will be suprised by something? Or they didn't come at all?! Let's just see in the next chapter.
------------------------------------
Hey Author-chan here! Sorry for not updating in a while, I just have some private situation to took care of, like a dead body- I mean like school from home.

And I've been getting writer's block, also I have other fanfics. One of them is a demon slayer, and sorry if this chapter's short. So, yeah, I'll try to update as I can, also the pic was my old art when got into the fandom in 2015. Thanks for reading today's chapter! ありがとう