Osomatsu

Before reading this please pay attention that these endings are not specifically long or like any of my other chapters. And I don't actually think these are pretty good either.

Like these are super short, so beware.

"Uhm..." You stumbled on your words and fiddled with your hands. All of them were your friends, or as they stated before, "best friends".

You can't just choose one but it felt like, you had to.

All the things that came to your mind was the embarrassment moments that you and Osomatsu had, the apology, the restaurant, the way he comforted you, everything.

You took a deep breath and relaxed your hands. "Okay..." They all perked up and you came to your conclusion.

"Uh... Osomatsu-kun... I actually liked you a lot. Even though you're really perverted, but you're still a kind friend." You smiled as Osomatsu blushed as red as his hoodie.

"Y/n-chan..." He mumbled.

"Sure... I'll go out with you." You giggled embarrassingly.

The other brothers were shocked. You liked their most lustful brother. But you saw through all of his... Weird tendencies.

"I'm sorry...!!" You apologized to the others and bowed. "Can we all still be friends?!" From these past few months, you've been trying to be friends with them, you can't loose that bond over a simple confession.

"Sure!" Jyushimatsu cheered and threw away his yellow roses. You giggled and looked at them with compassion.

Osomatsu on the other hand, he was ecstatic and ran to hug you. You were stunned by the sudden hug but you still hugged him back.

"Jeez, Nii-san, you don't have to do that in front of us!" Todomatsu pouted but Osomatsu just made them more jealous.

"I hope you have a beautiful romance, burazza~" Karamatsu changed his eyes to his anime eyes and pulled out his guitar out of thin air. "Shut up, Shittymatsu." Ichimatsu grumbled.

As the brothers left, some heartbroken, some happy for the two of you. Osomatsu was still hugging you tightly. "Y/n-chan, can we do it now?" He asked cheekily. "Do what?" You asked bluntly. "Can we have s**?" Osomatsu said loudly.

"OSOMATSUNII-SAN!! YOU GUYS JUST GOT TOGETHER!! DON'T BE SUCH A PERVERT AND SLEEP WITH EACH OTHER!!" Choromatsu yelled from their house.

"Shut up, Fappymatsu!!" Osomatsu shouted as Choromatsu's vein popped. You watched as Choromatsu was trying to say things between his whimpering.

"So, can we, Y/n-chan?" Osomatsu's eyes sparkled.

You smiled awkwardly and pulled away from the hug, it was all sudden. "Maybe, Choro-chan's right..." You trailed off. "You're siding with Fappymatsu now!" Osomatsu whined.

"But!"

Osomatsu smiled gleefully and waited for you to finish. "That doesn't mean we won't do it someday." You revealed a different side of you.

"Yahoo! I'm not going to be a virgin anymore!" Osomatsu cheered.

"Shut up, Nii-san!!" Todomatsu threw a can of beer at his head.

You two were watching a movie together. Was it something dirty like porn? Don't know.

"Osomatsu.." You mumbled and snuggled next to him. His scent calmed you down. "I love you." Osomatsu chuckled and rubbed his lip.

"Me too!!" He hugged you tightly like before.

"I'm so happy that I'm dating you." You kissed his cheek, leaving a small blush crept on his face.

While watching the movie, you decided to get drinks. "You want beer~?" You slurred and shook the cans of beer in your hands. Osomatsu giggled, "You bet!"

While the two of you were drinking, the movie almost ended. You noticed that Osomatsu was getting a bit tipsy. "You alright?" You asked him. Osomatsu only got more clingy and hugged you more as you finished the movie.

As the credits rolled, you started to worry about your boyfriend. "Osomatsu, are you drunk?" You asked him again while caressing his cheek.

"Y/n-chan!" Osomatsu raised his voice. "Y-yeah?" You stuttered. You were also a bit tipsy but it seemed like, Osomatsu was already drunk.

"Let's sleep together!"

"Uh... O-okay?"