Karamatsu

"Uhm..." You stumbled on your words and fiddled with your hands. All of them were your friends, or as they stated before, "best friends".

You can't just choose one but it felt like, you had to.

All the things that came to your mind was your first high school crush, Karamatsu. After witnessing his sometimes suicidal tendencies, you tried to help him. He was better than before. You were developing feelings for him. The others might tell you that he's very painful but you saw him differently.

You took a deep breath and relaxed your hands. "Okay..." They all perked up and you came to your conclusion.

"Uh... Karamatsu... I actually liked you a lot." You stopped abruptly, thinking should you mention what happened to him. "I... I actually liked you since high school. I just didn't remembered how much you are kind to me!"

"What?!" His brothers shrieked.

They tried to convince you to think about your decision but your decision was final. "Yep, I choose the 'painful' one!" You said with a serious tone.

"Well, it is you." Todomatsu sighed it off and looked at his phone. "Don't regret it, Y/n-chan."Osomatsu told you and the brothers walked away.

Except for Karamatsu.

"You chose... Me?" You smiled and nodded. "Just like I said, your kind."

Karamatsu blushed harder than ever and tried to it with his "painful" persona. "Oh my, Karamatsu girl, has become my one only." You giggled and took off his sunglasses. "You don't have to do that with me." You chuckled and kissed his forehead.

With that, you got pulled to a hug. You weren't that stunned because you two had been doing this whenever Karamatsu cried. "I'm so happy you chose me." You giggled and hugged him back.

"Karamatsu." You looked over the view from the bridge. "Shush, my Karamatsu girl." He placed his index finger in front of your mouth.

Playing a song with his guitar, you giggled at how other people staring at you with disgust.

"A pretty good song, Karamatsu. Do you have a title for it?" You asked him and resting your arms on the railings of the bridge. "I named it My Karamatsu Girl." You sweat dropped and felt secondhand embarrassment.

It was a long day on the park and it was already empty. You were still relaxing with Karamatsu, listening to his tunes and songs. It was fun.

"Hey, Karamatsu." You muttered. He looked at you and hummed. "I'm glad we're dating." You held his hands, your fingers intertwined with each other. Karamatsu turned red and nodded, "Me too, my Y/n-chan."

As you two still walked around the park, you remembered something. "Didn't we came her wit Jyushimatsu?" You told him and he panicked.

"WE LOST JYUSHIMATSU!!"