Trying To Steal Her Heart Part 1

Hey, Author-chan here! I'm sorry that this chapter is shorter than I used to write but I'm having writers block and I was drifting off from the fandom and the anime little by little. But I tried and if I ever edited this, I'll try to make it longer.

You woke up and started your day as normal. "What day is it?" It was the weekend. You formed a smile, the day you could finally relax... hopefully.

Buzz

Your phone buzzed. You looked at it, it was a message from Todomatsu.

Todomatsu : Hey y/n^ω^

You : Hey

Todomatsu : u free?

You : I have no work

Todomatsu : Wanna go to the mall with me??

You : sure I guess.

Todomatsu : yay^^

You sighed as you laid down on your couch. You really wished for a relaxing day, maybe even a visit from Karamatsu like always talking about his problems.

Ding dong

You opened your door to see the pink brother, dressed perfectly. "You ready?" He smiled like a cat, you sighed walked outside. "You're wearing the same thing like last time." He said, you did this on purpose. "I just want to match my friend!"

He looked at you with big eyes. His heart fluttered but also ached. You called him your friend, he wanted to be more than that. He'll confess, that's why he invited you.

"We're here."

Both of you walked inside and saw a lot of stores. And most importantly, koi fish! You were mesmerized by the stores that sells koi related items. "You want that?" Todomatsu peeked. You flinched but told him that you were amazed. You don't want the koi fish shirt incident to happen again.

Todomatsu spotted a specific store. He tugged your shirt and grabbed your hand. "T-Todomatsu, w-what are you doing?" You felt your face heats up as he looked at you and smiled. "I want to show you something!" Still fingers intertwined with each other, he took you to a store that sells koi related things plus they were cheap enough for you to buy.

"Todomatsu..."

"Yeah?"

"I love..."

"Love?"

"Love... KOI FISH!!!"

You jumped around the store, making the staffs in the store giggled. You couldn't choose what to purchase and even thought that you buy the whole store. "Difficult picking?" Todomatsu crept up behind you, making you squeaked. "Y-yeah, what do you think?" His eyes were fixated on a pair of earrings. "How about these?" You turned around to see him holding the koi fish shaped earrings and smiled. He handed you the earrings and his hand brushed against yours.

You put near your ears and laughed. Todomatsu only looked at you with awe and watched to twirled around. "Young love is beautiful." One of the staff said, both of you face turned all shades of pink and denied it. "Todomatsu! I'll get you this one!" You showed him a hoodie with a pink koi fish. Todomatsu smiled and payed for the earrings.

"Here!"

He gave you the earrings and you gave him the hoodie. You immediately put them on and showed it to him. "Why don't you try to put it on?" He stared into your (e/c) eyes and blushed. "How do I look?" He showed it off to you, you gave him a thumbs-up.

Todomatsu took you to a café and ordered coffee. "I never thought you were a black coffee person." "There's a lot that you don't know about me."

The waitress gave you the coffee and you sipped it. The warm feeling of coffee was filling you up and the presence of Todomatsu made you feel something that you didn't know. You stared down at your coffee and glanced at the pink brother, thank goodness that he didn't saw you because he was looking at his phone.

"So, how's work?" He puts down his phone. You flinched and told him your experience there, and the story of Osomatsu. When you said his brother's name, he grit his teeth.

The day has ended, Todomatsu told you that you two were going somewhere outside of the mall. He walked you to a cherry blossom tree, matched his pink pants. "Y/n-chan, I wanted to say that you're my friend... no, the greatest friends. And I want you to be—"

"TOTTY, YOU TRAITOR BITCH!"

You turned around, there was the other sextuplets in handkerchief as masks. "You guys were following us?!" You shouted, they flinched and tried to explain but you were not getting none of it.

"Todomatsu, I'm going to the train station now."

"Wait, Y/n-chan!"

You left. Todomatsu balled his fist and raged. "I HAD A CHANCE!" He screamed, his brothers just insulted him more. "Maybe try not to do that!" His brothers realized what were they doing was wrong.

"What are we doing?"

"Fighting for a girl's heart, we don't even know that she wanted to be with one of us."

They all looked hopeless. You were the reason why they were competing more that usual. They don't know what to do anymore. "What if we try to get her heart but we support each other?" Choromatsu suggested, his brothers looked at him. "It's Y/n-chan's choice to choose five if us. No offence, Jyushimatsu... you like somebody else."

They hummed in unison and thought about it. Karamatsu didn't want to talk you about his feelings because you told him he was your best friend. He frowned even more. A snap of a finger. "Fine, let's do it!" Osomatsu gleefully said, hid brothers looked at him. "Did you eat some random shit before going here, Osomatsunii-san?"

The sextuplets agreed that they'll try to steal your heart, not as a competition but together and no matter who you'll pick they'll still be your friends.