💜100 Lives💌

~Y/n's POV ~

The last year of highschool. Students were chatting in the halls, hanging out together, and there was me. A girl who's friends with only two people, but there's an exception. I was friends the most weird, the most unpredictable siblings ever, The Matsuno Sextuplets. I was really close with Todomatsu and he introduced his brothers which usually ended up Todomatsu letting his brothers talk to me for hours without end.

But there's this one guy out of all them that I seemed to be comfortable with except for Todomatsu and Choromatsu of course! He was none other than the popular guy in school, Ichimatsu, but he said I should call him by his nickname, Ichi.

Even though he's with his friends, he would talk to me when in class since we were in the same class this year. "Hey, Y/n! What are you doing later after school?" Ichi asked me, I looked at him confused and answered "well, maybe walking (f/n) to her home as well as Todomatsu!" I chuckled. He was listening to every word I say. "So... uh, can I walk with you too?" He asked, I looked more confused than a student who didn't studied for final exams. "Sure? I hope Todomatsu is okay with that!" I chuckled once more.

Class has ended and now I was waiting for (f/n) and Todomatsu. I was at the gates of school, 'Man, what is she doing?' I thought to myself as I cover me eyes out today tiredness. "Hey~" Someone tapped my shoulder, it was Ichi! "Hey! Where are your friends?" "They're staying for a little bit longer actually." Ichi shrugged. I could feel stares from other students now... creepy.

"Where's your brother?" I asked. "Oh, he was with Atsushi." If Todomatsu is with Atsushi he'll forget that I was even waiting for him. "How about (f/n)?" I asked again, he hummed and answered "oh, (f/n)? She had a group project." He said.

"How do you know all about this?" I gave him a stink eye. "Oh, I asked them myself." He grinned. I guess I'll be walking home with Ichi.

It was really quite, we didn't even talk to each other after we headed cake home. "So, how are you doing?" I asked breaking the awkward silence.

Ichi looked at me and shrugged. "Meh, normal I guess." we walked until I felt someone was staring at me, sweat drops off my face. The tension was creeping me out.

"Haha, I didn't know that you would be this tense, Y/n..." Ichi laughed. "Eh, you were the one who's staring at me? God, I thought someone was watching us." I seriously didn't take that joke well and pouted at him.

"Hey, it was just joke, okay? Relax, I didn't meant to make you a nervous wreck or anything. I just wanna spend time with you like my brother do." His mouth wobbled as like he was trying to smile.

"C'mon Ichi, if you really wanna spend time with me you could just talk to like your friends do!" I playfully punched his shoulder which I noticed him red as a tomato.

The sun was setting and we weren't even home yet. We had too much fun talking and knowing each other more. I told him about my strange obsession on koi fish and he laughed at my face like everybody do.

"My, it's almost dark. Let's go, we had too much fun here." Ichi stretched his arms. We walked home as planned. "Y/n!" Someone shouted my name, I turned around to see (f/n) and Todomatsu. I smile widely and waved at them. "Hey, come 'ere!" I said. But when I glanced at Ichimatsu, he was in a blanket of dark aura and beads dropping his face.

"You okay?" "Oh, it's nothing. I'm just not to close with Todomatsu, that's all..." He shrugged and turned his back.

"Hey, Y/n... *huff* I was talking to Atsushi and I forgot *huff*... why is Ichimatsunii-chan here?" The boy asked. I glanced at Ichimatsu who was sweating like a mad man. "Oh, we were waiting for you two but since you guys had activities, we... went together instead." Stating the statement to them as they were embarrass to leave me alone or without telling me.

"We are so sorry, Y/n!" my best friend said. "Nah, it's okay. I got to know Ichi a lot more better now" You brushed against the pitch black Matsu's shoulder. "Aw... you got a boyfriend?" (f/n) leaned her head to my shoulder, smiling cunningly. I felt a heating sensation on my face and shook my head.

We all walked home, lights were dim, the silence was pretty scary but it (f/n) and Todomatsu's conversations made it more heartwarming. Ichi on the other hand was keeping his mouth shut, I shared a glance at him and his face became more flushed than before.

"This is my stop right here, bye! See you at Monday!" (f/n) waved us goodbye "bye, (f/n)-san!" me and Todomatsu waved back at her as she disappeared to the alleyway.

"Y/n, since our house is still far away we should play a game!" Todomatsu suggested I was in and forced Ichi to do it too. He finally smiled like always and joined in. "What kinda game is it?" I looked at him like a mom talking to her own child. His face turned red and glanced away from me. "Uh... 100 lives... h-how about that?" I looked at him with glee and nodded excitedly.

"You must love the game ugh, Y/n?" Ichi grinned with flushed cheeks. "Oh so you know, me and my cousins alway play it back when were in family gatherings, okay?" I put my hands on my hips and smiled mockingly. The two of them laughed but I haven't realized the constant death glares they shared with each other.

"Okay, who's the host?" "Oh, me of course!" Todomatsu pointed to himself. Ichi was still tense but he kept his smile. "I don't know how the game works... uh... please explain it?" Ichi asked I looked up him and sighed.

"100 lives are the same as points, when asked you questions, it's either a minus question or a plus question and you either loose points or add points." I explained.

Ichi let out an 'oh' and agreed to play. "Alright, um... -10 points if you have an obsession over an animal." Todomatsu said mockingly. "90 lives." Me and Ichi said. I was surprised that he, the most popular guy at school would have an obsession over some kinda of animal. My jaw dropped "it's cats, okay." He looked at me dead into the eye. "And we know and love you right, Y/n? But the koi fish thing needs to be condense..." Todomatsu patted my shoulder.

"My score's 100, -5 if you have a friend outside of class." "Stupid little kid, it's you and (f/n) of course!" I ruffled his hair as the short boy chuckled and exchanging a death smile to his older brother. "So, 85 lives!" I said and Ichi hummed in agreement.

"So our scores are 85, 85, and 95. Next one, -20 if you have a crush on somebody at school!" He shouted confidently. "Uh... uh... 65..." Ichi stuttered. "Really?! Who is it?" I was excited to see him with a girl, who wouldn't? Well, maybe some people but not me!

"Oh, I'm 75... oh shit, I just realized what have I done..." Todomatsu mumbled. I was ecstatic to see them in a relationship with someone. Their faces went red than a apple and beads fell off their faces. "Well, for me it's 85." The brothers looked at me and then each other with death glares once again.

"Well, this is my stop here." I stopped at my alley. The brothers looked at me and nodded. "Bye, Y/n, see you soon!" Both if them say.

'I wonder who're their crushes are!'
----------------------------------
Hey, Author-chan here! I had fun writing this and I finished writing this before my class started, and there will be a part 2. Stick around!

Thanks for reading today's chapter!
ありがとう !