🌈Hanging Out with a Rainbow🌈 Part 1

--- Last Time -----------------------
      "Uh... can I ask something real quick?" "Sure, what is it?" Osomatsu asked. "No. 1, why are you six waiting me at the door, together? No. 2, why is Totty... I mean... Todomatsu like that?" You pointed at Todomatsu with his pants, shirtless and plates. "Ah, that! That's a punishment." Choromatsu. "Hai! Hai! Punishment!!" Jyushimatsu carrying Todomatsu. "yes... punishment..." Todomatsu sighed looking hopeless. "To answer your first question, we just wanna see you be comfortable!" Osomatsu said. "Right? Well... uh bye then!" You waved at them.
------------------------------------
        You woke up from your deep sleep, and headed to the kitchen to make coffee and make some breakfast. You made miso soup and slurped it down. Someone knocked on your door again, you guessed it was probably the Matsuno brothers again.

        You were right, this time was Choromatsu. "Oh, hey... Choromatsu." You greeted him. "Hey, Y/n-chan!" He gave you a frogy smile as you let him inside your house.

        "How'd you sleep last night?" He asked 'cause last night you arrived at midnight. "Hmm... pretty well I guess. I think the most I gotten after moving here!" You said, he hums. "Choromatsu, why are you here anyway?" "O-oh, I just wanna ask if you want to hangout with the six of like promised." You guessed he still remembered, and you agreed.

        Choromatsu and you talked for hours and catching up with each other. He noticed you have a bookshelf full of books. "Hey, Y/n-chan. You read a lot books do you?" He asked, you can feel your face heats up in embarrassment. "Oh, uh... Choro" He blushed when you called him Choro. "Those aren't books." He was shocked by your answer. "These are... shounen mangas." You mumbled under your breath.

        His jaw dropped, this made you worried. "Uh, Choromatsu?! What happened?!" "It's just I'm an otaku too." Your face was shocked, you both jumped in glee. "Woah, time passed so quickly. We should go now!" Choromatsu stammered, and walked over to his house.

        When open the door, you were greeted by five identical faces. "Choromatsu, what to you so long?" Osomatsu asked. "Did you do something to her?" Osomatsu looked at your face to face, your lips only inches away from his. And he got tackled by his brothers. "Osomatsunii-san, stop harassing women!" Choromatsu slapped his face many times. "That's not how you treat a lady!" Todomatsu said in a dark tone and with a familiar face.

 "That's not how you treat a lady!" Todomatsu said in a dark tone and with a familiar face

        "Older piece of shit brother." Ichimatsu hissed, and looked at Karamatsu. "You're still Shittymatsu!" You just looked at them pinned their eldest brother to the ground.

        "So, where are we going?" You crouched down to looked at them, they all blushed by your face. "Oh, there's this carnival in town, do you wanna go there?" Jyushimatsu giggled. "Oh I'll love that! Thanks for the suggestion Jyushi!" You patted his head like dog, he seemed to enjoyed it. The others were jealous of this.

        Thus, started your hangout with the Matsuno brothers. How will it go? Just wait and see!
------------------------------------
Hey Author-chan here! This is actually my first two parter chapter. Sorry thus chapter is short but this whole pandemic making me gone insane. And I already have another fanfic about demon slayer shipping, but I need suggestions on what ships do I do next. Thanks for reading today's chapter! ありがとう