🎸Blue Guitar💙

Hey Author-chan here! So you usually see this after the chpater's over but I'm just here to give you a disclaimer that this chapter is the Depressed! Suicidal! Karamatsu. Well enjoy my friends!
------------------------------------
It was a silent morning. For a month you didn't get a knock or hangout with the sextuplets. You figured out maybe they were flirting with Totoko or eat and getting drunk at Chibita's.

But the important thing is, you could relax and no chaos. You grabbed your coffee and sat on your couch. "Finally..." you sighed in relaxation. "What could destroy this perfect month? No chaos, no chasing around the park, no weird shenanigans!" You haven't felt relaxation after you moved there.

~At the Matsuno's~
"Hey, guys. We haven't pay Y/n-chan and visit for like a month." Todomatsu exclaimed, his brothers turned their heads to the pink Matsu and hummed at the same time.

"You're right, Totty! We should go to her house now!" The miraculous idiot snapped his finger. But the rest just look at him with disgusted face. "Man, Nii-san. You are oblivious." Choromatsu stated. "What do you mean?" Osomatsu said in a weird face. They all sighed in stupidity for their eldest brother. "I remembered when she woke up, Oneshoumatsu." Choromatsu let out the long forgotten nickname. "Hey, I haven't heard since we're kids!"

As they argued, there's one brother who left the room. It was none other than the second eldest brother, Karamatsu. He walked out of the room and grabbed his guitar.

~At your house~
You were enjoying your time. You put on the shirt that Todomatsu have you, yes the koi fish shirt. You just love koi fish so much! 'Hmm... I wonder what could destroy this perfect month!' As soon as you said that you heard a knock on the door. "But that..." you mumbled.

You opened the door to see the blue brother at your door. His face was sickening as ever. "Oh... hey, Karamatsu! What're you doing here?" You forcefully smiled at him trying to not show your exhaustion of the chaos they bring. "Um... my angel. I actually want to hear this song, I want to tested this for my Karamatsu girl!" He said cringe ly. You let him in and listened to his song.

The song that played was a romantic song, but you were never a fan of romantic songs. "I don't know you play the guitar, Karamatsu!" You said sipping your coffee. "Thank you~ My Karamatsu girl~!" You were started to get a feeling that something is a little bit off with Karamatsu.

Karamatsu was looking normal but he has bags under his eyes, and his smile was off. "Karamatsu, are you ok? You look sick?" You asked him, he was shocked but kept his cool. "Non non non... I'm fine! And also thank you for listening! If you want to hear some more just stop by the bridge at the park." He said his last words to you for the day.

You were suprised, every visit by the brothers always ended up you taking an adventure with them. But this one was just relaxing. Karamatsu waved at you and left.

~The next day~
You were enjoying your time at the park. Saw all the children playing, couples having a date, dango being sold each and every corner of the park. "This is a really large park, huh?" You asked yourself.

You were eating dango and enjoying the afternoon sky, until five demons showed up. "Hi Y/n-chan!" The red hoodie man said. 'Seriously?! Why now?!' You ranged in your thoughts but kept a straight face. You counted them, one was missing. Osomatsu, Choromatsu, Ichimatsu, Jyushimatsu, Todomatsu... wait, where's Karamatsu?!

"Hey, where's Karamatsu?" You asked, they shrugged. "Nope, don't know who that is!" "Never heard of 'im!" "Who's Karamatsu?" "You must be delusional, Y/n-chan!" You looked at Jyushimatsu who is sweating until his shorts. "Jyushi?" You said in stern expression, his eyes dilated. "You know what? After I'm finish with this dango, I'm going to find Shittymatsu!" You stomped your foot on the ground. The demons  looked at each other and shrugged. "Fine... suits yourself. I'm going to hangout with Atsushi later." The youngest walked away. 'My... what a moron!' A vein marked popped on your forehead.

------- Mission Find Karamatsu -------

You tried to the find second eldest brother but to no avail. "Karamatsu where are you?!" You panted after running and finding. You saw a bridge, 'BRIDGE!!! He must be there!' You sprinted over there but no one's there only people.

You felt hopeless, you can't find your best friend. You started to remember when you're in high school. You were in  the same class as Karamatsu in first year. He was shy and had tiny freckles on his cheeks.

You would always approached him, and he would nervous. "Hey, Karamatsu! What'ca doin'?" You asked him innocently  (A/n : Oh no! She's Isabela from Phineas and Ferb!). "Oh, I-I'm just... practicing this script for a play in the drama club..." he mumbled. You tilted your head. "Ooh!! What role did you got?" "A bamboo tree." Your face went pale as Karamatsu frantically nervously smiled. "What kind of play is that?" "Momotaro." You loved that legend but as the Chinese legend about a karp jumped over a waterfall and turned into a dragon. You were about to continue your conversation but your friends called you and you left him.

Karamatsu then blushed. 'Oh, Y/n-chan. How could you be so cute and quirky at the same time...' he thought as you leave the classroom. He swore that he'll be the best bamboo tree to impress you and confess before his brothers does.

----------- Still Flashback -----------
~After school~
Karamatsu was at the gates waiting for you. But you didn't came. He felt that you were just took pity on him and he left.

~End of Flashback~
You waited at the bridge until the painfully Matsu came, he didn't. A note flew on to your hand by the gust of wind. You read the letter.

Dear My Karamatsu Girl and Boy

I think I'm a nuisances to my burazzas. They would ignore me and left me for dead. So, I figured out that I'm not needed in this world nor anywhere in the whole galaxy. Jyushimatsu is always worried about me but I told him I'm fine, but I was not. Now, my dear Y/n is worried about me too. To make them not worried about me, I'm going to free myself from this body. I hope you forget me as well.

Yours truly
Matsuno Karamatsu.

Tears filled your eyes as you finished reading. 'Did he die already? No! Don't think of negative shit Y/n L/n! You're a L/n for God's sake.' "I gotta save him."

You ran as quick as you can and ask Chibita. "Chibita!" You shouted. "Woah, what's wrong with you?" He asked. "No time to explain buy Karamatsu is in danger and I need to save him! I gotta ask you but where does Karamatsu often goes except yours, the bridge, and panchiko?" Chibita looked at you with confusion. "Um... usually he would told me that he's job seeking at a very tall building. Does that helps?" You nodded and sprinted.

You found the tall building and took the stairs. You were exhausted and layed on the floor while catching your breath. While Karamatsu was at the top of the building and preparing to jump. He remembered everything that he had done with his family, friends, and you.

Finally, the blue man walked to edge of the building and closed his eyes as he started to count down. Before he reached one, you burst out of the door and pull him back. He blushed heavily.

"Karamatsu, *sniff* don't leave *sniff* m-me... you're m-my *sniff* best *sniff* f-friend." You cried into his hoodie and hugged him. "You are *sniff* needed. How about *sniff* Jyushi- *sniff* matsu?" After words came out of your mouth tears filled up his eyes and hugged you back.

"I'm sorry, I don't know... would you forgive me?" He tilted his head down at you as his tears touched your face. "Sure, bestie!" You gave him a wobbly smiled. He was suprised, he thought he could confess to you now but you just friend zoned him. He smiled back and hugged you tighter.

------------------------------------
Hey Author-chan here! Sorry this chapter got a little angst in it. But Woo-hoo ! Season three is coming in October! I can't wait! Well that's it!

Thanks for reading today's chapter!
ありがとう