💓Pink and Coffee ☕

----- Last Time ---------------------
        "Hey, Jyushimatsu. Thanks for today. I really had a great time, I hope Homura comes back!" He just smiled, and leaves. As he opens the door he was tackled by his brothers. "Hey you traitor!" Choromatsu yelled. "Nii-san just get the first move! Not fair!" Todomatsu yelled as well. "What did you say to her, huh?!" Osomatsu jumps out of his spot. "C'mon, Jyushi. Tell the truth" Ichimatsu groaned and tackled him to the ground and sat on him. It was painful, Jyushimatsu screamed. The sound could be heard by you. "I wonder what's going on there?" You asked yourself. "I just talked about missing Homura. I don't like her!" He screamed, their eyes widen with shock. And the bounce in happiness. 1 brother down, 5 more
------------------------------------
        You woke up from your slumber, still remembering from the days before, with Jyushimatsu, but that running made you tired even. You just wanted a nice relaxing day. It's only been a few days since you moved to the neighborhood. You look at yourself on the mirror. "Man, I look like shit..." you groaned, scratching your messy hair, it was like a chestnut shell.

        You were headed to the kitchen as you heard the knocking at the door, you decided to open the door instead.  Coffee in hands also your bunny plush in your arms, you opened it slowly. "Hi, Y/n-chan!" It was Todomatsu, wearing a white buttoned up shirt, light brown jacket and a hat with a pink ribbon, smiling at you. "T-Todomatsu? Hi?" You said while taking a sip of your coffee. "Oh, I see you just woke up! I'm sorry!" He said, you just shrugged it off. "Oh, it's fine!" "I like your bunny!" He said making you feeling flustered, this was your habit bringing your bunny plush as you woke up (A/n : This will be important... I hope).

        "You woke up really early, huh?" You sip your coffee while sitting on your couch, with Todomatsu besides you. "Uh, Y/n... it's 1 pm..." you almost chocked on your coffee. "WHAT?!" You screamed, you looked at your clock. 'I really slept that long?!' Todomatsu was confused by your suprised expression. "U-uh... Y/n-chan? You OK?" He panicked. "Oh, I'm just suprise by the time..." it was getting awkward. "So... uh... Todomatsu, why are you wearing that?" Breaking the awkwardness. "O-oh, I was planning to go out with you. You know just like Jyushimatsunii-san... you wanna?" He blushed, you just smiled at him. You remembered how he always comes up to you in school, and he used to be shorter than you, but now he's taller. "Sure!" He was suprised by your answer. "Also, I need a day to relax!" You stretched your arms.

        "Hey, Todomatsu. You want anything to drink?" You looked at your fridge, you just had a chocolate milk box. "No need Y/n-chan. I don't wanna waste your time!" He waved his hands dismissively. "Ok, I'll be there in a sec!" You went into your room. "Wow, she's different from the others." Todomatsu said while looking at his phone. 'I hope Nii-sans wouldn't notice I'm gone!' He thought as beads run over his face.

        You were deciding on what outfit do you wanna wear because he was wearing something really formal and you wanna look good in it. But you couldn't decide on what to wear. You really don't want to do this but you did. "Hey, T-Todomatsu... can you help me with something a bit?" You peeked your head out of your room. "Hmm? With what?" You pointed, your finger was pointed into your room. This makes him blushed heavily. 'Wait... WHAAAT?!'.

        He went inside your room, his eyes were covered by his palm. "No, it's ok Todomatsu!" You said, when he looked you were wearing a normal shirt and sweatpants. He sighed in relief. "Umm... so what did you want me to help you with?" He said cheerfully. "I don't know, but this is our first time... hanging out together and you're wearing a very nice outfit. And I want to wear something nice too, but decided on these two! But I can't decide!" You complained. "Oh, Y/n-chan, you're so funny! They all look good in you!" He smiled, this makes you feel flustered. "Uh... thanks but I'm kinda serious here...". 'Oh shit, she did ask for my help!' He thought sweating. "In that case." He walked over to a very lovely shirt, cardigan, skirt, and matched them up. "This will look perfect on you!" You looked at it, sparkles on tour eyes. "I'd say, it looks like your outfit." He was kinda disappointed by your answer, maybe he didn't pick something you like. "We could match then! So we could find each other if the place's crowded!" His face light up as you said that, and kept staring at you.