Trying To Steal Her Heart part 3

"Morning, Y/n-chan!"

You rubbed your eyes open to see, Osomatsu in front of you. You screamed bloody murder and threw your pillows at him. "The fuck you doing you're doing in my house!" He giggled and rubbed the top of his mouth with his index finger. "Your back door is opened." You were in raged and turned red of anger. "That's not an excuse to get inside my house!"

Sighing, you walked out of bed and went outside to the kitchen. "Breakfast, Y/n-chan?" Osomatsu looked at you as you sipped your coffee. "You think? I have work." He giggled again and you looked at him annoyed. "After work, meet me at the park!" You were confused but agreed.

~~~~~~

You finished your shift and said goodbye to your boss. You grabbed your (f/c) hoodie and walked outside the flower shop. Taking the fresh air of the outside world and someone called your name, it was the red brother.

"Y/n-chan!"

"Osomatsu-kun, you told me that I'm going to the park to see you."

He chuckled and did his little habit. "I can't wait for our date that I've planned!" You took a while to process everything and it finally hit you. "Date?!" Osomatsu grinned widely and told you to follow him. After your last eat out with him, you were expecting less.

Finally, you two had arrived at a fancy looking restaurant. "How the heck did you afford to pay the food?" You asked him, the restaurant was a five-star one and it was known as the restaurant that the rich could eat in. "I spent the last few days winning pachinko and now I could take you on a date!" You frowned. "This is not a date, Osomatsu-kun. We're not even dating." He frowned and took you inside.

When you stepped inside the restaurant, it was filled with people with fancy clothing and lavish accessories. You almost felt like a peasant there.

"Y/n-chan, there's our table!" He dragged you into a table. You haven't noticed it at first but Osomatsu was wearing his blue blazer, he never wore that unless it was a special occasion.

The waiter came to your table and asked what to order. You nervously looked at the menu, most of it was food you don't even knew how it tasted. "How about... um... this? Chicken Gordon Bleu?" The waiter smiled and took notes. Osomatsu giggled at you as you glared at him. "Well, I guess I have the same thing as her plus a beer!" You rolled your eyes playfully. "You drink a lot of beer, it could be bad for your body, y'know?"

You two waited for your food. You were staring at the rich people eating, some were foreigners and spoke languages you don't understand. Osomatsu noticed this and tried to get your attention but failed.

"Y/n-chan, what's wrong?" You perked up and shook your head. He pouted. "Come on, tell me~" Not wanting attention from the others, you told him your worries. "Y/n-chan, don't look at them and compare them yourself. You're beautiful and sexy in your own way!" A blush crept on your face and the food arrived.

The chicken was better than you imagined and even Osomatsu agreed. You were in the middle of eating your food until the eldest wanted to tell you something. "Hey Y/n-chan, I wanted to know how this night's going?" He wiggled his eyebrows. "Maybe we could do, y'know." You snickered and told him he was a pervert.

~~~~~~

Ichimatsu was walking home after feeding the cats like always but the route to his house was closed so he took another one, passing by the restaurant.

He glanced at the bright lights of the restaurant in the dark night and saw two familiar figures. "Osomatsunii-san? Is that Y/n-chan?" He squinted his eyes and saw it was you.

Jealousy grew inside of him but he remembered the agreement he made with his brothers. "If she choose Osomatsunii-san, I shouldn't be jealous but I still have an opportunity."

~~~~~~

You were feeling tired and stuffed, so both of you left the restaurant already payed for the food of course.

The chilly night air swept through your (h/c) hair and you zipped up your (f/c) jacket. "It's pretty chilly tonight." You chuckled, Osomatsu glanced at you and nervously pulled you closer to him. Heat started to overwhelm your face as it became more red.

"Y/n-chan?"

You flinched and looked up, it was Ichimatsu looking at you with a stoic face. You pushed Osomatsu away and your blush grew. 'Why am I feeling this?!'

"Ichimatsu-kun, what're you doing here?" You forced yourself to display a smile. Ichimatsu shrugged and looked at Osomatsu. "Ichimatsu-chan, what are you doing this late?" He giggled, Ichimatsu snickered.

"Y/n-chan, do you remember the same cat café?" He said, you nodded. It took a while for Ichimatsu get the words out because you were staring at him. "Do you wanna go there tomorrow after work?" Your eyes twinkled and smiled. "Sure! I need some relaxation after taking care of flowers."

Osomatsu knew what his younger brother trying to do. Ichimatsu smirked at him and gave a mocking look. "Good luck." Osomatsu mouthed out.

~~~~~~

Finally, another shift has ended and you were finish. Takahashi looked at you and smiled. "What?" You asked, she pointed at your T-shirt. The T-shirt was purple and has a yellow cat imprinted on it. "I never see you wearing this. Is it a special occasion, Y/n-san?" You looked at your T-shirt and smiled unconsciously. "I'm going to a cat café with my friend."

Takahashi quirked a brow and asked who was the friend. "Do you know that guy who wore purple with the same face as Choro-chan and Todomatsu? Yeah that guy!" You smiled. Takahashi sorted out the pots. "Oh, you're in a relationship?" You turned deep red and shook your head.

"W-why would you get idea, Takahashi-san?" She giggled. "Well, at least if it's not him it's the one with red or Choromatsu." You were more confusedly but brushed it off.

You walked to the cat café and Ichimatsu was already there. "Ichimatsu-kun!" You waved at him as he blushed. You sat next to him and ordered your drinks.

A cat jumped into your lap and nuzzled your stomach. You melted in awe and petted it. Ichimatsu looked at you, laughing and giggling. His love for you grew more now.

"Ichimatsu-kun, why won't you pet the cat?" You turned to him, he flinched and hummed. You thought he wasn't listening to you and you turned to the cat. "Oh." Ichimatsu leaned over to the cat and pet it's head.

Your drinks have arrived and it was cat theme like last time. You gazed upon the cat themed (favorite drink) and slurped the drink, finishing it immediately. Ichimatsu was shocked and smiled with love struck eyes.

"This is probably one of my favorite places now, next to the book store with manga." You admitted out of the blue. Ichimatsu's eyes widened and celebrated internally.

"I had fun today, Ichimatsu-kun. Let's meet up there some other day." You smiled sweetly at him. A blush crept on his face and nodded.

'I almost win her heart.'

Hey, guys! Remember that book I was publishing this week? I already did and you could read it now, if you like haikyuu... sorry for the short author's note here, haha

Thanks for reading today's chapter!
ありがとう!