💛Baseball ⚾

---- Last Time ----------------------
"Thank you for the food, OSOMATSUNII-SAN!!" The five brothers shouted. "Ack! W-why m-me?! I don't have any m-money y-yet!" As you heard that you slammed the counter making the others scared. "Here! I'll pay it!" "Yay, free food then-ouch!" Choromatsu slapped his drunk brother's head. "Sorry you have to pay for these NEETs." Chibita sigh. "Nah, it's fine. Just do it for my friends!" You smiled softly as the brothers faces became flushed and standing at their spots daydreaming. "Hey, you guys wanna go home or something?" They finally snapped out of their daydreaming state. "Ah yes, we should head back, burazzas. Do you wanna come my Karamatsu gir-" you saw Karamatsu's unconscious body (still alive) at ground after a punch to the stomach by Ichimatsu. "Shut your mouth, Shittymatsu!"

"Well, we better get going! Does anybody wants to carry him?" They all look down at Karamatsu. "Nah, he'll be fine!" Osomatsu said drunkly. 'Wow, they could be really careless with their brothers too... yikes!' "Y/n-chan, where do you live anyway?" Todomatsu asked with his cute cat like smile. "Oh, there!" You pointed at your house. They all looked at it and looked at the traditional house just next to it, they all gasp in disbelief. "Wait, this is your house?" Todomatsu asked, you nodded. 'What's wrong? Do they think it's ugly?!' "Y-Y/n-chan, y-y-your" Choromatsu stuttered you hum. "WOO-HOOO!!!" Jyushimatsu jumps in excitement. 'Maybe he's still a little drunk'. "W-what's wrong?!" You panicked. Someone tapped your shoulder, it was Ichimatsu. "What's wrong, Ichi?" You looked at him making blush a little. "Your house is... next to... o-ours..." he mumbled.

Your jaw dropped. "Well, I guess we're neighbors now!" You said while scratching your head. "We could see each other anytime! HAI!" Jyushimatsu hugging you tightly, you almost out of breath. "T-too t-tight ack!" "Woops, sorry about that!" He said still having that wide smile on his face.

"Well, see you soon!" You waved at all of them (except for Karamatsu 'cause he's still passed out). "Bye, Y/n-chan!" They all said but not Ichimatsu, you noticed his uninterested expression. "Bye, Ichimatsu-kun!" You gave a soft smile, he was shocked to hear that and blush heavily. You close your front door. They all waited for you to closed the door, and gave Ichimatsu a jealous look.

This is going to be good time isn't it? Living next to NEET demons...
Let The Chaos Begins
------------------------------------
You were sleeping in your bed with your soft bunny plush. And then you heard a very loud knock. You were woken up by the loud knocking on your door, you were still sleepy after the night before. "Who the fuck is knocking that loud?" You asked as you rub your eyes. You walked to the door, bunny plush still in your arms. You open the front door, it was Jyushimatsu.

"Good morning, Y/n!" He said with his signature big smile. "Oh hey, Jyushimatsu. I just woke up by your knocking" you said rubbing your eyes by the sunlight. "I'm sorry to woke up!" He said with a small smile. "Nah, it's fine. I need to get up anyways!" You shrugged. "By the way, why are you here again?" "To play baseball!" He screamed that the whole neighborhood could heard him and all of the neighbors looked at your house, you were embarrassed and trying make Jyushimatsu to shh him up. "Shh... Jyushi... shh... they're looking at us!" Jyushimatsu just shrugged it off. "Do you wanna play baseball with me?" Jyushimatsu said softly. "Ok, sure! I just need to take a shower and change my clothes" he nodded. You shut the front door, but you kinda feel guilty to leave him outside. "J-Jyushimatsu?" You were greeted by the man with the yellow hoodie. "If you wanna you could wait inside... if you want to" "YES PLEASE!!" He yelled.

He came into your house, and made himself to the couch and sit there. "D-do y-you want me to g-get you something? Maybe w-water?" You asked. You were kinda scared of him because he would act mean to you back in high school. "No, it's ok. Take your time!" He said, that makes you blush a little. "O-oh, alright then" you stuttered.