Choromatsu

"Uhm..." You stumbled on your words and fiddled with your hands. All of them were your friends, or as they stated before, "best friends".

You can't just choose one but it felt like, you had to.

All the things that came to your mind was you watching anime and reading manga together with Choromatsu. You relate to him to some extend.

You took a deep breath and relaxed your hands. "Okay..." They all perked up and you came to your conclusion.

"Sorry, I hope you all understand but..." They all looked to the ground with sad faces. "I like you, Choromatsu!!" You said his full name.

"M-me?!" Choromatsu stuttered, he wouldn't know that a girl would like someone like him. With his nickname and weird otaku obsession, it was surely unattractive.

"Well, you're going to be careful with Fappymatsu." Todomatsu warned you.

"BWUAAHAHHAHAHA, FAPPYMATSU!!" Jyushimatsu laughed and walked away.

"So you're not a virgin anymore, Choromatsu?" Osomatsu teased, the green brother just brushed him away.

It left the two of you. You walked to your front door and unlocked the door. "Y/n-chan..!" Choromatsu croaked. "I answered, right? I chose you." You told him in a monotone voice.

"B-but m-m-me?" You noticed the blush crept on his face and you just smiled calmly. You walked up to him and looked at him as his blush deepened. "I-I'm not w-w-worthy..." Choromatsu kept on stuttering but you cut him off with a kiss on the lips. As you lips pressed to one another, he soon melted into the kiss. He pulled away with a red blush. "T-that was my first kiss!!" He squeaked. "Same."

"Y-you mean you haven't kissed anyone yet?!"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you kissed me?!"

You just smiled and giggled, making him more nervous. "Because I love you, Choro." He turned deep red and couldn't believe that he was the first one to get a girlfriend.

(A/n : and this is the guy who shares his voice with Levi and Takeda-sensei)

"Boo! Just a kiss? Where's the s**?" Osomatsu shouted from the house.

"I'm so happy that my Choromatsu got a girlfriend!" Matsuyo squealed and hugged you. You were hanging out with Choromatsu at his house and was having a lot of fun, Osomatsu was still pestering his green brother to sleep with you, until Matsuyo came in and the brothers revealed your relationship.

"I can't wait to have grandchildren!" You and Choromatsu blushed. You two haven't consider marrying yet nor did having children together. Matsuyo already had fantasies of having them.

"M-mother, maybe not now!" Choromatsu stammered. "What's wrong with you?" Matsuyo scolded her son and rubbed her cheek against yours.

"See, Fappymatsu? Have s** with her and mother will be happy!" Osomatsu laughed.

"STOP SAYING THE S** WORD!!"