Todomatsu

"Uhm..." You stumbled on your words and fiddled with your hands. All of them were your friends, or as they stated before, "best friends".

You can't just choose one but it felt like, you had to.

All that you can remember were the moments you were at the mall with Todomatsu. He was guiding you all the way from the entrance to the exit. He was really detailed by the descriptions of the shops there.

You took a deep breath and relaxed your hands. "Okay..." They all perked up and you came to your conclusion.

"Todomatsu! I like you!" You shouted. The brothers were in utter shock, you liked the two-faced demon called Todomatsu.

"Y/n-chan, Y/n-chan, listen to me for a while." Osomatsu hooked his arm around your shoulder. "You're really think this demon will be a great boyfriend?" You only laughed and looked at the red brother slyly, "I can see it happening, Osomatsu."

"Suit yourself, if you wanna date this demon, I'll only warn you." He walked to the house. You only chuckle.

The others left, only leaving you two.

"Before you say anything, yes." You started off giving Todomatsu a red face. He really liked you, even if he went out with other women. They were mostly interested in Atsushi.

"Y/n!"

You hummed and he closed his eyes. "Will you go with me as my date to meet Atsushi!" You haven't seen him in years, but you also rarely talked to him. Only a few times during second year of high school. "Of course! You don't have to call me your date, I'm your girlfriend."

As you were preparing, you didn't wore anything revealing or flashy either. You just wore your everyday clothes. You were expecting that Atsushi will do the same later as with Todomatsu. When you open the door, there was your boyfriend, in his usual clothes outside. Not the hoodie now. "Let's go!"

It wasn't what you're expecting, Atsushi was with two other women. The women even were seduced by him too. "Hey, Y/n, you like beer?" Atsushi suddenly say to you. "No. I don't like it." You respond and scooted closer to Todomatsu. "He's different..." You whispered to him. "...I know, I'm so jealous..."

"Totty, what are you doing with Y/n?" Atsushi suddenly say to you both, with the women still hugging him. "For your information--" You tried to speak but Atsushi was occupied with Todomatsu. 'That son of bitch...'

"Sorry, Y/n is my girlfriend now." Todomatsu suddenly spoke up to him. It wasn't what you were expecting. "H-huh?! You're a NEET, how could you get a girlfriend?" Todomatsu suddenly pulled you closer to him and into a hug. "The same way you flirt!" He lied. Atsushi smiled and chuckled, "Good job."

Later...

"You lied to him."

"Yes, I did."