Ichimatsu

"Uhm..." You stumbled on your words and fiddled with your hands. All of them were your friends, or as they stated before, "best friends".

You can't just choose one but it felt like, you had to.

All the things that came to your mind was cats, cat cafes, and the cats you fed with Ichimatsu.

You took a deep breath and relaxed your hands. "Okay..." They all perked up and you came to your conclusion.

"Ichimatsu, I love you. I'll go out with you!" Ichimatsu threw away the purple roses, that was filled with fishy smells.

"Huh?" You tilted your head as Ichimatsu walked up to you. He grabbed your waist and pulled you into a hug. "Huh?!?" You were confused, this man has some issues.

"I-Ichimachan!! What are you doing?" Osomatsu grabbed Ichimatsu's arm but he yanked it off and gave his elder brother the middle finger.

"Y/n-chan, you sure about this one?" Todomatsu asked you. "Oh yeah, I chose him!" You chirped and hugged him back.

"Jyushimatsunii-san, what're you doing?" Todomatsu looked to his yellow brother as he cried but still had a huge smile on his face. "Comrade, you have completed your mission." Jyushimatsu inverted his eyes and raised his hand up to his forehead. "Uh-huh." Ichimatsu copied him.

"WHAT?!?!"

They all left you two alone, you were still wondering when will the hug be over. "Ichimatsu?" You tried pull away but he holding you tight. "Ichimatsu!" You were getting pretty worried of him.

"Let's go." Ichimatsu uttered and picked you up. 'What is he...?!' You were really confused of what was happening. "W-where are we going exactly?" You asked worryingly.

He didn't tell you and dropped you abruptly. You looked around and saw, it was pachinko. "You want us to do this?" You asked but Ichimatsu was already gone.

"What is wrong with guy?" You chuckled.

In actuality, he took you to the cat café afterwards and treated you the cat themed (favorite drink). "Aww... This was nice, Ichimatsu." You looked at him with love.

"Does this counts as a first date?" Ichimatsu asked.

You hummed and played with the straw, "I don't know. I haven't dated, I guess it is." You giggled and watched the cats played.

"Do you like it?" Ichimatsu looked at you. You only smiled and took a sip of the (favorite drink), "Of course I do."

"I love you, Ichimatsu."

"I love you too, Y/n."