🐸Fappymatsu💚

"What a lovely evening!" You exclaimed looking at the window. It's true, you haven't got visit from anyone especially from the sextuplets. Well, except for Karamatsu of course.

After the incident a few months ago, he's been visiting you for advice with his suicidal and depressive tendencies. You helped him.

This time it's different. You got a knock on your door again, 'that's must be Karamatsu.' you thought. You opened but saw the green frogman in front of you.

"Hey, Y/n-chan. I came to visit you!" Choromatsu said with a 'V' of his. Unlike usual, you were happy to see him. You smiled back at him that his face red as Osomatsu's hoodie.

You let him in and he sat by the couch. "Um... so, how are you feeling?" He said out of the blue. "Fine, I guess. Why?" You made eye contact with him, he stuttered a little bit mumbled something out. "I notice that Karamatsu sometimes visits here, correct?" you nodded.

"Hey, Choro! Have you read this manga yet?" you showed him your favorite manga. "Oh... it's a battle story.". You read him the story for the rest of the day.

You were at the second last volume and the last volume was missing. "Huh? What's wrong, Y/n?" the green frogman said. "It's just... I have all of the volumes but the last one is missing." You said. "I must've forgot to check my things..." you shrugged.

Choromatsu stayed at your house for a while and it started getting dark. "Oh, look at the time. I should be going now!" Choromatsu said. You smiled back at him which made into a blushing mess.

'Oh my god! I literally talk to Y/n-chan without the demons tackling me and beating me up into a pulp!' The blushing frog thought to himself. As he opened the door, he was met with demons. "Fappymatsu..." one of the glared at him. "Where were you?" "THE LIBRARY YOU Neets!" The green brother shouted.

"What was that?" Y/n asked herself as she felt the ground shook after a mysterious voice library.

"Library, huh?" The red one said. "Yes, and I was searching for a job as well. Unlike you all." Choromatsu scoffed at his jobless brothers. He couldn't take the pressure much longer went straight to bed.

~The Next Day~
You were jogging around the neighborhood until someone calls out your name. It was none other than Totoko. You and Totoko didn't get along back then.

"Uh... hi, long time no see." You said trying not to remember the many arguments you had with her. "Yes! You're so beautiful!" She compliments you and you just responded with 'thank you'. "Have you gotten a boyfriend?" She suddenly asked you, you were surprised by her question. "Um... no, I'm not interested, I guess." "Don't tell you swing that way?" Totoko teased you, you immediately rejected her answer.

Totoko has changed so much. Back then Totoko would tell that no boy would want you as girlfriend because she said you're ugly. "Why would you at I'm dating someone?" You asked she just gave a flirty look and responded "but what's that on your neck? It's a hickey, right?" you immediately looked for the so called 'hickey's but nothing. "Haha, just messing with you!" She laughed it off as you looked at her with a 'are you serious?' look.

Totoko invited you to go to the mall and go shopping with her. You have nothing else to do so you just agreed.

You were at the mall with your new friend, Totoko. You two were shopping for new clothes, specifically she was shopping for new clothes. Finally both of you stumble upon a book store, you remembered that the manga you were showing to Choromatsu and how you didn't have the last volume.

You rushed to the store and crashed into someone. You opened your eyes to yourself pinned down to the floor and on top of you was the none other than the Fappymatsu.

You both paused tried to process everything. "Y/n! Y/n! Ah!" Totoko shouted to see you and a Matsuno on the ground. "You said you don't have a boyfriend. And now you're lying to me? And it's him?" You blushed followed by Choromatsu. "And he's Fappymatsu as well." Totoko clapped her hands.

He quickly helped you get up and Totoko is relieved. "Fappymatsu?" you asked. "Well, isn't it obvious? He's more horny than Osomatsu himself, which is super dirty minded!" You remembered back when you all were still in highschool.

~Flashback~
"Choro-chan!" You sprinted to the glasses boy. "Ah, Y/n-chan! What do you want?" He spoke to you in a startled tone. You were the girl that would approach him while no one would.

"What are you readin'?" You asked him innocently. Choromatsu was reading 18+ magazines and tried to hide from you. "N-nothing!" He squeaked. "N-nothing? C'mon! Lemme see!" you persisted. "I said it's nothing!" you two were fighting for the magazine until it fell and a very spicy page appeared.

You paused and look the magazine and Choromatsu. "You read that?" You asked stoically. "Uh-huh." He nodded. It was a minute until you reverted to your old self again. "Hey, don't be such pervert like your brother, okay?" you playfully punched his shoulder. He nods in embarrassment, soon after that Osomatsu jumped out of nowhere and flipped your skirt up. But you came prepared and wore shorts.

"Aw, man! You wear shorts to school?!" Osomatsu complained. "Haha, I got the upper hand here!" You mockingly laughed at the horny brother's face. That's when Choromatsu started to fall for you.

~Present Day~
"Oh, that." You finally understood his pervy nickname. "Why are you here, Y/n-chan?" he asked still red. You explained that you were about to find the last volume of your manga, Choromatsu also wants to find the volume. Totoko got bored and left without being notice.

"Oh, Y/n-chan. I found a manga koi fish too!" Choromatsu showed you the manga. Your eyes sparkled as you swiftly grabbed the manga out of his hand. "Ah! Thank you, Choro-chan!" You hugged him tightly, he was more red and flustered as ever now.

Eventually you found the last volume and both of you went to your house and have some really good fun ;)

Nah, you two binged a whole manga and watched a whole anime in one sitting.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Author-chan here! It's been a long time since I update this. Online school is starting and I'm exhausted. I actually don't know if I'm going to continue this but I'm sure that after all of the Matsus are done I'm going to have a story focusing around you best friendship.

Thanks for reading today's chapter!
And THANK YOU FOR 100 READERS!
ありがとう