Parents Mishap

-------- Last Time ------------------
You try to release your scream, but you just stayed silent and looked down. Your life flashed before your eyes. You thought this was it. But then you heard a sound of, a newspaper?!

        You looked beside you, and he's reading?! "O-osomatsu?" "Oh, you're enjoying the ride y/n?" He asked gleefully. "W-why are y-you're reading a newspaper?!" You frantically shouted.

        "Oh, it's just that. I'm bored!" He continued to read it. You looked at Jyushimatsu's sleeves flapped across the air. 'What's going on here?!' Todomatsu was trying to cover his face and then saw you, and he nervously smiled, you smiled back at him.

        "That was horrifying, why did you picked the roller coaster, Osomatsunii-san?" Choromatsu asked. "I dunno, I'm just following my gut." He replied. You all looked at him suprised. 'This whole time he was fucking bored?!' Your eyes twitched in disbelieved. He just laughed and you all walked back home.
------------------------------------
        You woke up earlier than before, rushing to eat your breakfast and get dressed. You looked around your closet. "Ugh, these all looks like shit to them..." you grumbled. But you found the shirt from Todomatsu, you decided to wear it instead.

        It's almost afternoon and your parent haven't came yet. You dumb founded. 'I could sleep in just a few minutes!!', you thought to yourself. You were drifting off to sleep then the door got a knock. You rushed to the and opened it. "Kaa-san, Tou-san, welcome to my hom-" it was the Matsuno brothers. "Hi Y/n-chan! I see you're wearing the shirt I bought for you^^!" Todomatsu chuckled.

        Your jaw dropped and you're feeling like passing out. "Guys, we can't hangout yet. Sorry..." they looked at you with awed. "Of course we respect that!" Osomatsu said grinning. You sigh in relief and closed the door.
------ The Matsus POV ---------------
(A/n : This will dialogue based)

Oso : "Of course we respect that!"

Y/n shuts the door

Oso : "Ok guys, I have a plan!"

Spongebob Narrator : 1 hour later...

Choro : "This is not what I've planned!!"

The brothers are spying on y/n behind the window to see why doesn't she wants to hangout today. They all wear cloths like ninjas (mostly Jyushimatsu and Todomatsu looks like little red riding hood (A/n : or should I say pink riding hooded XD... ok I'll stop))

Todo : "Shh, Fappymatsu." While putting a finger on his mouth

Y/n is sitting on the couch, stuttering and looking quite nervous. Their faces switch to sorrow.

Choro : "Does anyone knows why she's like this?"

All : *shooked heads*

Choro : *frogy frown* (ू˃̣̣̣̣̣̣︿˂̣̣̣̣̣̣ ू)

Jyushi : "We're like ninjas! NIN NIN!!

Ichi : "SHH!!

Oso : "Look!" Pointing at two people

Choro : "Osomatsunii-san, don't point at  random people! That's rude."

The door opens. There's y/n.

You : "Welcome, Okaa-san, Otou-san."

(A/n : I changed it to japanese)

Kara, Choro, Jyushi : "Kaa-san?!Σ(゚口゚;)//"

Oso, Ichi, Todo : "Tou-san?!Σ(゚口゚;)//"

They were shocked, as you let your parents in. They inspected you carefully.