Intro

This is an "adult" novel. Just letting you know. Like...it's about 22/23 year olds, but there's lots of explicit sex scenes. Like, I cover every move, moan and detail. So, if you're under 18 or not allowed to read this stuff cause it's illegal where you are, then SCOOT!!! Thanks! Sorry!!

***Update: 8/3/15:
Ok. When I wrote this, I had been reading other "hot" fanfics.
But lately, I've been reading ones that have sex in them, sometimes very detailed, but still...clean. Not using explocit words, I mean. SO....I'm gonna TRY and redo this (I already started months ago, but I'm too busy.) and make the sex scenes less...sleazy, I guess the word is.
Maybe THAT will keep people reading further into the story. I'm thinking maybe the sex is too much for some people! I dunno. But, I'm keeping the original copy too. Just in case.
I just want readers!! I feel like my stories are just as good as others I've read that have high ratings. If not, let me know!
So until I clean this story up, try not to get put off by the very explicit sex.
The overall story is actually about extreme, intense love.
Thanks for reading, and don't forget to vote or comment or tell me it sucks! Whichever!
:)
*****

Hi. I just wanted to say that this is technically, a fan fiction story. It's about Ed Sheeran. Only, I don't use his actual name. I don't know why I do this.....I just feel weird, writing stuff using his real name. Like, I don't want to disrespect him or something. I don't know. So basically, I use his "image". His physical appearance, and public personality, and how he comes off to his fans, being sensitive, sweet, sexy, etc.....
But the good thing about it, is that you can still read the story even if you're not into Ed Sheeran, and picture him as whoever you want. (well, I do make the main characted a red head and a musician and all....everything but use his real name, pretty much. Lol.)

Anyway, if you're looking for juicy stuff, it starts at Chapter 13.
I actually made a whole background and story, instead of just "and me and Ed layed on the couch and Harry came up to me and put his arms around me...."
I probably made TOO MUCH of a story, though. Heh. Soz!!

Oh, and I'm American, so I don't know all the right British words and phrases and stuff. So don't get yer panties in a bundle. I did my best. Just enjoy the story. Don't be technical! Lol.

This is my second story I've written. The first one is Out Of Desperation Came Forever, or something like that. Lol. Again, it's written as Ed Sheeran being the main character, but his name is changed again. If you're a Sheerio, you can easily see it's Ed, though. Me so cray cray.
(My other story has sex in it too. Sometimes violent sex, etc.....just so you know.)

So yeah. If you happen to read this, or any part of this, could you PLEASE leave feedback SOMEWHERE??? Anything. One WORD! I don't care!
My other story is almost at 400 reads, and only like 2 people really said anything.
How am I supposed to know if I should make more stories or stick them up my patootie, right?

Thanks for reading....at least THIS!