Help

Jennie POV

I woke up when I heard someone knocking on my bedroom door.

"Jennie wake up, you have school" my mother said.

"I'm up mom" I answered.

"Get ready and come and have breakfast" my mom said.

"Okay mom" I said as I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

As I look at myself in the mirror and said "another day in hell academy." I went down stairs to see my parents already having breakfast without me.

I sat in the vacant seat next to my mother and started eating my breakfast, when my mother spoke.

"Jennie have you finished your assignment for class yet?" My mother asked.

"Almost mom, I just need to put the final touches on it today after school" I said.

"That's great, I can't wait to see the new dress you design" my mother said.

"You know it's not my first time designing a dress because the dress you whore last night I designed" I said.

"I know but I need a new dress for your father's work dinner tomorrow night" my mother said.

"Okay mom, when the teacher grade the dress, I will give it to you" I said.

"Perfect" my mother said.

"Hurry up or your gonna be late for school" my mother said.

I finished my breakfast and head to my room and grab my school bag and went down stairs and said goodbye to my parents before I leave for school.

On my way to school I remember what happened last night and how did I do that,when my thoughts were interrupted when I realize that someone is following me so I started to walk faster to school since it not to far from my house.

I was walking so fast that I didn't even realize that I'm already at school and then I bumped in the meanest girl in  school. I tried to apologize to her but she just shut me up with a slap across my face and start to laugh at me with her friends, until I yelled at her.

"Soojin what did I ever do to you that you treat me like trash!" I yelled.

"You just bumped into me and then you ask me what have you done to me " Soojin said.

"I tried to apologize to you but you slap me" I said.

"So what the big deal about it" Soojin said.

"You know what, ever since I came to this school and we were put in the same class and my grades passed yours, you were always jealous of me" I said.

"Me jealous of you, please don't make me laugh" Soojin said.

"Then what is it" I said as tears were escaping my eyes and then I started to see my hands were getting bright and I know what was going to happen just like last night, so I started running until I saw a forest nearby so I ran into the forest. As I ran further into the forest where I'm sure no one can see me and that when my body stated to glow and my hands had light shouting out of it and I started to panic until I heard someone voice behind me.

"Stop your gonna make it worst" she said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You need to clam down the stronger the emotions, the stronger the magic she said.

"Okay" I said clamming myself down, after clamming myself down the glowing stoped and light in my hand were also gone.

"Who are you?" I asked.