The Truth

Momo POV

We all agreed to head back to our dorms and on our way back I suddenly collapsed and lucky Hobi oppa was there. I started to feel someone pain and I started screaming because the pain this person was feeling is unbelievable.

All the girls ran to me and Jisoo unnie held my hand and asked.

"Momo what's wrong?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Unnie it hurts" I said.

"What's wrong with her?" Hobi oppa asked.

"I don't know" Jisoo unnie said.

"Unnie please make it stop" I said.

"Where does it hurts?" Jisoo unnie asked.

"Everywhere" I said.

"Momo is it your pain?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"What do you mean if it's her pain?" Jin oppa asked.

"Well Momo is a mind fairy and she can feel people emotions" Jisoo unnie said.

"No, it's not mine" I said.

"Where is it coming from" Jisoo unnie asked?

"Over there" I said and pointed.

"Hobi stay here with Momo and the rest of us will check it out" Suga oppa said and they all left me and Hobi oppa.

Jin POV

We walked over to where Momo point and saw one of the school guards injured, he had deep cuts all over his body and he looks like he's dead. Jisoo walked up to the guy and checked his pulse to see if he's alive or dead and then Jisoo said.

"Boys help me he's alive" Jisoo said.

"We're coming" I said and walked over to Jisoo and Suga and I carried the guy and Nayeon said.

"No wonder why Momo is in so much pain" Nayeon said.

"Let's take him to the nurse's office" Jisoo said and we all went to the nurse's office.

We all arrived at the nurse's office and we put the guy on the bed and Hobi put Momo on the couch and then Jisoo said.

"Nayeon go and get Momo headphones" Jisoo said.

"Ok unnie" Nayeon said.

"Jin come and help me put pressure on his wounds" Jisoo said.

"Coming" I said.

"Jihyo go and call my mom" Jisoo said.

"Why are you calling your mom?" I asked.

"She can heal him" Jisoo said and I nodded and waited for the headmistress.

Jihyo POV

I quickly ran to the headmistress office and knocked and then she said.

"Come in" Miss Solar said and I went in saw Miss Solar sitting in her chair going through some files and I said.

"Miss Solar, Jisoo unnie is calling you in the nurse's office" I said.

"What, what's wrong with Jisoo, is she okay?" Miss Solar asked

"Jisoo unnie is fine, it's one of the school guards" I said.

"What's wrong with him?" Miss Solar asked.

"He's seriously injured" I said.

"How serious can his injury be" Miss Solar said.

"He has lots of deep wounds all over his body and he's losing a lot of blood"I said.