The Call

Chaerin POV

I was in the royal dining room when my phone started ringing and I looked to the caller ID and it was BM, so I answered it.

"BM what wrong, why did you call me?" I asked.

"Mom there's something important I want to tell you" BM said.

"Well what is it" I said.

"Well Bobby and I think we found the princess" BM said.

"What, that's impossible your sister died seventeen years ago" I said.

"We know but there's a new girl in our school who's magic Bobby and I can feel" BM said.

"That doesn't prove anything" I said.

"I know but she also has the royal mark on the wrist" BM said.

"That's impossible" I said.

"That's what I said but when I touched her I felt her magic and it was nothing I felt before" BM said.

"Keep an eye on her for now, let me talk to Solar about this" I said.

"Yes mom" BM said.

"BM send a picture of the girl" I said.

"Yes mom" BM said and I cut the call.

I immediately got up and went to the throne room where my husband and his best friend T.O.P were. I entered and bowed to my husband and said.

"T.O.P can leave my husband and I for a few minutes" I said.

"Yes my Queen" T.O.P said and left.

"So what do want to talk about that T.O.P couldn't hear?" Jiyong asked.

"It's about our daughter" I said.

"Come on Chaerin, we talked about this matter already" Jiyong said.

"Will you listen to me" I said.

"Okay fine" Jiyong said and sigh.

"Our sons think they found her at their school" I said.

"What!" Jiyong shouted.

"BM told me there's a girl in there school who's magic they can feel and she also has the royal mark" I said and looked at my phone because I got a text and I knows it's form BM.

I look at the text and saw the picture of a beautiful girl and her name is Kim Jennie.

"What's wrong" Jiyong asked?

"Nothing's wrong, it's just a picture of the girl that I told BM to get" I said and was about to leave my Jiyong spoke.