Mean Girls Plan

(Time skip to a month later)

Jennie POV

It's literally been a month since the girls and I have been dating the boys, Mr Taemin gave two weeks off from training.

The girls and I were in class when the bell rang which means lunch is over and the girls and I started packing up our stuff and left and went to the cafeteria and saw our boyfriends seated and was waiting on us.

We walked over to the boys and we all sat next to our boyfriends and TaeTae said and yes that's my sweet name for Taehyung.

"We ordered lunch for you girls" TaeTae said and I kissed cheek and said.

"Thank you babe" I said.

"Can you guys stop and let us eat" Suga oppa said.

"Your just jealous that Nayeon noona wouldn't gave you a kiss" TaeTae said.

"And what makes you think that?" Suga oppa asked.

"Well because Nayeon noona is literally staring at another guys" TaeTae said teasing Suga oppa.

"I know my bunny wouldn't look at another guy" Suga oppa said.

"That my suga bear" Nayeon unnie said and kissed Suga oppa cheek making him smirk at Taehyung.

(Our lunch)

We were eating out lunch when suddenly I felt someone staring at me and I turned my head looking around and saw Daisy and her friends staring at us and I asked

"Are you ex girlfriends always going to staring at us?" I asked making all them look at me.

"What do you mean Jennie?" Jin oppa asked.

"Your ex's are literally staring at us and it's making me feel uncomfortable" I said.

"Babe don't worry about them thier the past now" TaeTae said and kissed my forehead and we continued eating.

Daisy POV

The girls and I were in the cafeteria eating out lunch when Nancy said.

"Look at them stealing our boyfriends" Nancy said making all of look at them.

"Nancy right they stole our boyfriends from us" Hyebin said.

"Unnie I want my Jungkook back" Nancy said.

"I want my Hoseok back" Nayun said.

"We need to do something to get our boyfriends back" Ahin said and I just looked back at them and Jennie saw me and turned back around and Taehyung kissed her forehead making me squish my burger in anger and they all looked at me and I said.

"I have a plan" I said.

"Really unnie?" Nancy asked.

"What's your plan?" Jane asked.