Battle Begin

🐯Taehyung POV🐻

Jimin and I were on the roof watching the girls and the guys, when suddenly the demon started laughing and looked back at his army and said.

"Kill them all" the demon king said and his army started charging towards us and Jimin and looked at each other and then we heard Namjoon hyung said.

"Jimin Taehyung the sky" Namjoon hyung said and and Jimin and I looked up and saw the bat demons already flying towards us and I grabbed an arrow and immediately shot it down making it screech as it fall.

Jimin did the same and shot down two bat demons, making him smirk and looked at me and said.

"That's how it's done" Jimin said and smack his head and said.

"Dude this is life or death matter and your trying to compete with me" I said and I saw Jimin staring behind and I slowly turned around and saw a bat demons on the ledge of the roof and before if could attack me, I used my bow and bat it across bat demon face and Jimin shot it down.

I looked at Jimin and nodded and I looked down at the ground and saw the guys and the girls were putting up a good fight despite being outnumbered.

I looked over to see my Jennie fighting two shadow demons and an cyclops sneaking behind her and I immediately took an arrow and pointed at Jennie and yelled.

"Babe duck!" I yelled and Jennie turned her head back to me and ducked as I fired the arrow hitting the cyclops in its eye.

Jennie then used her magic and destroyed the two shadow demons, Jimin and I kept watch of the girl and guys back while keeping the skys clear.

I turned my back to grabbed an arrow, when I saw an swamp demon behind Jimin and was about to stab him, I immediately jumped on the swamp demon and stabbed it a few times with the arrow before it turn to ashes and Jimin just looked back at me and said.

"Thank dude" Jimin said and I just nodded and turned back grabbing my bow and shot another bad demon down.

Jimin and I were running out of arrows and the girls and guys looked really tired because we been fighting these creatures and it seems like it's no end to theses creatures.

I looked to where the demon king was and saw him smirking and I took an arrow and an aimed it at the demon king and fired the arrow.

The arrow was a perfect shot but the Demon King turned his head towards the arrow and caught it making me shock because it was the perfect shot.

The demon looks at me and Jimin and looked at the arrow and turned the arrow blue and Momo yelled.

"Get down immediately!" Momo yelled and Jimin and I grabbed out remaining arrows and jumped off the roof as the demon king fired his arrow behind us.

The arrow exploded destroying half the building, Jimin and I were falling and I closed my eyes waiting for us to hit the ground but I opened them to see Rosé using her magic and caught us and slowly brought us down onto the ground safely.

Rosé looked at us and nodded as she turned back to the battle and continued fighting.

I looked around at the battle and realizing that we're not going to win this fight because our plan isn't working because the girls can't even get close to the demon king and I yelled.

"Guys our plan isn't working!" I yelled making all of them turn towards me.

🐻Jennie POV🐻

We all turned towards Taehyung and he's right our plan isn't working because we still can't reach the demon king.

Only if we had the power of the Winx, this battle could been over already but the girls and I still haven't gotten them yet.