Preparations For the Dance

Daisy POV

The girls and I were in the cave waiting for the demon king to tell us the next step in his plan, when suddenly the gateway started glowing and the girls and I looked at each other and gather around the gateway and then the demon king face appeared and said.

"They've have gotten a lot stronger" the demon king said.

"What happened?" I asked.

"They broke the link" the demon king said.

"How did they break the link you were literally inside of Jennie head" Nancy said.

"Those annoying guardians and that mind fairy" the demon king said.

"Don't worry the full moon is almost here" Jane said.

"That's when my magic will be at full strength but I still wouldn't be able to escape from here until I get those keys" the demon king said.

"What keys" Hyebin asked.

"The keys to open this gateway to set me and my creatures free from this prison" the demon king said.

"So all we need is those keys to set you free?" Ahin asked.

"Yes those seven keys" the demon king said and the girls and i nodded.

"The next time we meet is to start the plan" the demon king said and disappeared and then I looked at the girls and said.

"Our revenge is close" I said.

"Can't wait to see their faces when we show up with the demon king" Nayun said.

"Especially that Jennie's face" I said.

"They don't even know what's coming" Ahin said and the girls and I started laughing.

The next day

Jennie POV

I just woke up and I heard a knock on my bedroom door and I said.

"Come in" I said and the door opened revealing Irene unnie and Irene unnie said.

"Your wake the king and queen are waiting for you in the dinning room" Irene unnie said and I nodded and Irene unnie just closed the door and I got up and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine, after I was finished my morning routine I came out the bathroom all dressed.

I went in front of my mirror and looked at myself and then I heard another knock on the door and I said.

"It's open" I said and didn't look at the person who entered and then I heard someone asked.

"Aren't you gonna look at me?" The person said and I turned around and saw my brother BM oppa and I immediately ran and hugged him and BM oppa hugged be back and then we both break the hug and then I asked.