She's Really The Princess

Jisoo POV

After I gave Jin my number, I left and went to my mother's office and knocked on the door and my mother said.

"Enter" my mom said and I entered the her office and she looked at me and said.

"Jisoo what brings you here?" my mom asked.

"Mom can I asked you somethingp" I asked.

"Sure" my mom said.

"It's about Jennie" I said and she looked at me.

"What about Jennie do you want to know about?"she asked.

"Well, is she a changeling?" I asked and I saw my mom eyes widened.

"H-how did y-you find o-out" my mom said stuttering.

"Well then it's true" I said.

"What's true?" my mom asked.

"That Jennie is the princess" I said.

"You knew she's the princess" my mom said.

"I just found out" I said.

"How did you find out that she's the princess?" my mom asked.

"Well you see, last night Nayeon saw a mark on Jennie's hand and it was the Royal mark and today Jennie said when she touch Bobby she felt something strange and she's the only light fairy" I said.

"How do you know she's a light fairy?" my mom asked.

"When we introduced ourselves at our dorm she said she is an electric fairy but Momo said that she was lying about being an electric fairy and that when she told us that she's a light fairy" I said.

"So you found out before me" my mom said.

"So she's really the princess?" I asked.

"Yes she is" my mom said.

"I can't believe it" I said.

"You must keep a secret" my mom said.

"I'm not the only one who knows" I said.

"Who else knows?" my mom asked.

"Nayeon, Momo, Bobby and BM" I said.

"Well Bobby and BM already knows to keep a secret untill the king and queen comes to see Jennie and their keeping an eye on her" my mom said.

"Don't worry mom I'll tell the girls to keep a secret" I said and was about to leave when I asked.

"How did you find out Jennie's the princess?" I asked.

"Well the king and queen call me and asked about Jennie and they said that Bobby and BM said that Jennie is the princess" my mom said.

"That's why they left, after they introduced themselves" I said and was going when my mom said.

"Remember to keep it a secret" my mom said.

"Yes mom and see you later" I said and left and went back to my dorm.

Jimin POV

After training we all went to our dorm and freshen up and decided to watch a movie. We were watching Project Power, when Jin hyung came in and was smiling and Hobi hyung paused the movie and Namjoon hyung asked.

"Hyung why are you smile like a fool?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"That's because Jane and him had sex" Suga hyung said.