Yoongyeon

Suga POV

We were in the cafeteria eating our lunch and the two couple was being all cute in front us which made me annoyed and then I said.

"Can y'all stop so I can eat my lunch" I said and rolled my eyes.

"Hyung your just jealous that a certain person isn't feeding you" Jimin said.

"Leave them" Nayeon said.

"Why should I, I just want to eat without them being all cute in front of me" I said.

"I find them adorable" Nayeon said.

"Whatever" I said and rolled my eyes and we all continued eating and then I heard Nayeon whispered to herself.

"I wish someone could be cute with just like Jin oppa, Jisoo unnie and Jimin and Rosé are" Nayeon whispered to herself and I just rolled my eyes and took a deep breath and said to myself.

"I think it's time to confess to her" I said to myself and I saw Momo looking at me and then she smile and nodded her head.

I got up and held Nayeon wrist and said.

"We need to talk" I said and she was about to get up when Jin hyung asked.

"Where are you taking her and why can't you just tell her in front of us?" Jin hyung asked.

"It's non of your business hyung" I said and Jin just rolled his eyes.

"Just go I'll explain everything to them" Momo said and nodded my head.

Nayeon got up and we both went to the hallway and Nayeon asked.

"So what do you want to talk about?" Nayeon asked.

"I'm not really good at this kinda stuff so I'm just going to say it" I said.

"Okay just tell me" Nayeon said.

"Here goes Nayeon I like you" I said and she looked completely shocked and didn't say anything.

"Say something" I said and Nayeon smiled at me showing her cute bunny teeth and said.

"I'm just shocked that my crush actually likes me back" Nayeon said and I can't believe that I'm her crush.

"I'm your crush?" I asked.

"For like year now" Nayeon said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes" Nayeon said and she looked really happy.

"So will you be my girlfriend?" I asked.

"Of course I'll love to be your girlfriend" Nayeon and I immediately hugged her and said.

"I'll be the best boyfriend ever" I said and Nayeon broke the hug and asked.

"Is that so?" Nayeon asked.

"Are you doubting your boyfriend" I said.

"Maybe" Nayeon said.

"Come on let's go back the others are probably waiting for us" I said and she nodded and we started walking to go back to the cafeteria and I held her hand and she looked at me showing her cute bunny smile.

We both went back the cafeteria holding hands and went to our table and Jin hyung said.

"So that's what you were up to" Jin hyung said.

"Congratulations" they all said.

"Now you don't have to be jealous of us now because you got Nayeon noona" Jimin said and I just rolled my eyes and we all just continued eating and talking and then the bell rang which means lunch is over.