Sorry

Tae POV

We went through the barrier and Lisa started leading the way, we were walking untill Lisa stopped and we saw Jennie about to faint and Jisoo nonna said

"Jennie!" Jisoo nonna shouted and we saw a black creature about to grab Jennie.

I grabbed my bow and arrow and I shot the creature in it's head and it turned into ashes

I quickly ran to Jennie and held her in my arms trying to wake her up but it was not and Momo nonna said.

"It's okay, Jennie exhausted from using to much magic" Momo nonna said and I nodded and kept looking at Jennie.

"I think we should leave now before more of those creature comes back" Jisoo nonna said.

I was about to pick Jennie up and carry her back, when we saw more of the creature that I destroyed and we were completely surrounded and then I said.

"Jisoo nonna take Jennie" I said and Jisoo nonna came and held Jennie.

"Guy's protect the girls" I said and grabbed my bow.

Lisa POV

We were about to head back, when we were surrounded by the creatures and the boys were in front us ready to fight the creatures and then I heard the voice and it said "let the fire fairy make a fire ring around you" it said and I looked at Nayeon unnie and said.

"Nayeon unnie create a fire ring around us" I said.

"Why?" Nayeon unnie asked.

"Just do it unnie" I said and Nayeon unnie used her magic and created a fire ring around us"

"Good thinking Lisa" Jihyo unnie said and we saw how the creatures backed away from the fire

"Thank you but I'm not the one who came up the idea" I said.

"Then who?" Rm oppa asked.

"It was the voice I was tell you guys about" I said and they all nodded.