Elemental knight pt 2

🐻 Taehyung POV 🐯

After the guys and places our hands on the armor, we were immediately telported to a temeple with seven golden dragon pillars.

The seven pillars started glowing, and then each one of the pillars turned into a knight, and one of the knights said.

"Finally, the next generation of knights," the knight with a sun on his armor said.

"Where are we, and who are you guys?" Jimin asked.

"You're at the knight temeple, and we're the elemental knight." The knight with wind symbol on his armor said.

"Why are we here when we should be on the battlefield with our girlfriends?" I said.

"You'll return, but my have prove yourself worthy of claiming the armor," the knight with sun on his armor said.

"Haven't we proven ourselves already?" Jin hyung asked.

"Not really if you need to prove yourself worthy to us before we approve and gave you the armor," the knight with ice symbol on his armor said, and I just rolled my eyes because while we're in here the girls could be in danger.

"What do we have to do to prove ourselves to you?" Namjoon hyung asked.

"Just show us why you boys deserve the armor," the knight with Earth symbol said, and I just rolled my eyes and said.

"Look, send us back if you're not going to give us the approval because while we're here, our girlfriends could be in serious trouble," I said, and the guy nodded and the all the knights chuckled and the knight with the water symbol on his armor asked.

"Do all of you want to leave and not prove yourselves?" The knight asked, and they guys and I nodded.

"Now send us back," Namjoon hyung said, and the knights with the sun symbol asked.

"Do you really want leave without our approval for the armor?" The knight with the ice symbol asked.

"Yes, because while we're who's know what going on out there," Hobi hyung said, and the knights nodded and started glowing, and then the guys and we're back.

The girls looked at us, and then at Jisoo noona, who was using her magic to keep the barrier she created, and Jisoo noona said.

"Don't know how long I can keep it up," Jisoo noona said, and Jennie looked at us and asked.

"What happened? Didn't you guys get the armor?" Jennie asked.

"We had to prove ourselves to the knights to approve of us before they gave us the armor, but who knows how long that could take and we didn't want to leave you girls for long" Suga hyung said.

"That's sweet of you guys, but we need all the help if we want to defeat the demon king and his army." Rosé said.

"We just couldn't risk it," Jimin said, and the guys and I nodded, and Jungkook said.

"It doesn't matter if we have the armor or not. We can still fight." Jungkook said, and the guys and I nodded when suddenly Jennie said.

"I think you boys should turn around," Jennie said, and the guys and I turned around to see the armors glowing, and then the seven knights showed up and the knights with the sun symbol said.

"You boys have proven yourself to us and have our approval. You boys have shown confidence, courage, loyalty, and you love toward the girls shown us that you boys deserve to have the armor. " The knight with sun symbol said.

"Just step in front of the armor and touch it." The knight with the eye symbol said, and the guys and I looked at each other and nodded as we stepped in front of the armor and placed our hands on it as the armor glowed even brighter as the armor disassemble as it formed armor on our bodies.