Makeover

Jennie POV

It's been two weeks since our break up and the girls and I left school and came to the castle.

Pollen and I were on my bed laying down and Pollen was trying to cheer me up and it was kinda working and then I heard a knock on my bedroom door and I asked.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"It's Irene" Irene unnie said.

"What do want?" I asked.

"Your breakfast" Irene unnie said.

"I'm not hungry" I said.

"But your mom said to gave it to you" Wendy unnie said.

"Take it back I'm not hungry" I said and I think they left because they never responded and Pollen looked me and said.

"You shouldn't be Skipp meals" Pollen said.

"I'm not hungry" I said.

"You've been say that for almost a week now" Pollen said.

"I'm just not in the mood to eat" I said.

"You'll need all the energy you have for when the battle comes" Pollen said.

"I'm fine" I said and then I heard a knock on my bedroom door again and I said.

"I said I'm not hungry" I said.

"Jennie it's me" my mom said and got off the bed and opened the door for my mom and after I opened the door I went back to my bed and my mom walked in with tray in her hand.

My mom walked over to my bed and sat down at the edge of the bed and said.

"Jennie have something to eat" my mom said.

"I'm not hungry mom" I said.

"Jennie you're hardly been eating after your break up" my mom said.

"I'm just not in the mood for eating" I said.

"Your not the only one who's going through a break up your friends are also going through one but their eating and your not" my mom said and my mom looked at Pollen and asked.

"Pollen why aren't you encouraging her eat?" My mom asked.

"I have been but she only keep saying that's she's not in the mood to eat" Pollen said and my mom sigh and said.

"Jennie it's been two weeks now and your father is worried about you and so am I" my mom said.

"I'm fine" I said.

"Jennie I know it's hard but your the princesses and you have to be brave and face the problem" my mom said and I just looked down.

"You have to show them that your not week and show them that your strong, smart, beautiful and how kind you are" my mom said.

"Eat up and get dressed and when your done bring your friends with you to the throne room" my mom said and I nodded and my mom kissed my forehead and placed the tray with my breakfast in front of me and left.

(My breakfast)