Jinsoo

Jin POV

It's been two months of training and the boys and I have gotten really close to the girls. It's our last class before school's over and we have training, Mr Taemin said today we have a test that we have to accomplish with our  partner and I think my feeling for Jisoo grew even more and I think today is the day I'll confess to her.

Class was over and the boys and I were putting back out weapons in armory and then I called them.

"Guys" I said.

"Yeah hyung" they all said.

"I think am going to confess to Jisoo" I said and they all looked at me.

"Really hyung?" Hobi asked.

"Yes it's been two months we've been training together and my feeling have been growing for her" I said.

"So when are you going to confess to her?" Suga asked.

"Today after training" I said.

"Good luck bro" Rm said.

"Thanks" I said.

"Think we should get going the girls are probably waiting for us" Tae said.

"Then let's go" Jimin said.

We left and went to the girls dorm and I knocked on the door and Lisa open it and said.

"Finally you guys arrived" Lisa said and we walked in and saw the rest of the girls and guardians waiting for us.

"Come on let's get going" Rosé said and we all nodded and held hands and make a circle and Jennie teleported us to the castle.

We went to the training room and saw Mr Taemin was already waiting and he clothes in his hands and he saw and said.

"Finally you arrived come take theses clothes and get ready and we grabbed the clothes and boys and went to change out clothes and after changing we all wear the same outfit.

(The outfit)

We came out the bathroom and saw the girls walking out the bathroom with their training outfit on and Mr Taemin said

(The girls training outfit)