Missing

Yuqi POV

I woke up with my head hurting and I tried to hold my head but my hands were tied up and then I looked over to my right and saw that DK was also tied up and his head was bleeding and then I heard Nayun said.

"Looks like someone is awake" Nayun said and they all turned to looked at me and I said.

"Let us go" I said.

"We'll let you go but we need you to do something for us first" Daisy said and I looked at DK who was still unconscious and asked.

"What did you do to him?" I asked.

"Well he was resisting us and wasn't obeying us so we had to teach him a lesson" Ahin said.

"You girls are monsters" I said.

"We know" Jane said and slapped DK, I tried to freeing myself but I couldn't and then I saw Nancy looking at her phone and then turned to her friends and said.

"It's time" Nancy said and Daisy came closer to me and said.

"We need you call your brother now" Daisy said.

"Why should I are you girls still in love with my brother and his friends?" I asked.

"No we're not but we need your brother to get Jennie for us" Daisy said and I rolled my eyes and said.

"Then no" I said and then Nayun grabbed my hair and pulled it and said.

"You'll do what we said or you can watch your boyfriend over there die" Nayun said.

"You wouldn't" I said.

"Oh really?" Jane asked.

"Just do what we tell you and you both will be safe" Daisy said.

"I already said no" I said and Daisy just smiled at me and then slapped me and said.

"I don't have time for your games your gonna do what we tell you to do" Daisy said and Ahin gave her the phone that Nancy had and placed it by my ears and said.

"You better talk or you'll never see your boyfriend again" Daisy and I saw Hyebin walked over to DK and held his head back as her eyes glowed red.

Hoseok POV

Momo and I were dancing when suddenly my phone started ringing and I pulled my phone out of my jacket and looked at the caller ID and it was unknown and I looked at Momo and excused myself and left the dance.

I was outside of the building and answered the phone and I heard someone breathing heavily and I asked.

"Hello who's this?" I asked.

"Oppa" the person said and it sounds a lot like Yuqi.

"Yuqi is that you?" I asked.

"Yes oppa" Yuqi said.

"What's wrong and why are you breathing so heavily?" I asked.

"Oppa don't come no matter what they said" Yuqi said and I heard her groan and then the phone went silent and I said.

"Yuqi are you there?" I asked and started to panic and then I heard Yuqi said.

"Oppa don't come they just want to use me to get to Jennie unnie" Yuqi said.

"Who?" I asked.

"Daisy" Yuqi said and I literally froze and then I heard someone chuckling on the other side of the phone and then I heard Daisy said.

"If you want to see your sister and her boyfriend again put Jennie on the phone" Daisy said.

"I swear if you touch my sister I'm gonna kill you" I said.