The Tour

Jisoo POV

The girls and I left the dorm because Jennie, Jihyo, Rosé and Lisa wanted a tour of the school. We were walking along the corridor untill Nayeon spoke.

"Jisoo unnie how about we show them the library first?" Nayeon asked.

"Okay let's go" I said, we were walking untill we reach the library. I opened the library door and the girls were shocked to see the library.

We walked into the library and the girls were speechless.

The girls were amazed to see the library. We kept walking around the library and then Jennie said.

"Wow this library is way cooler than the one on earth" Jennie said.

"Okay, come on come on girls let go" I said.

"Why?" Rosé asked.

"We can always come back and plus the tour is not over" I said and pulled the girls out of the library.

"So where are we going next?" Jihyo asked.

"How about the cafeteria" Momo said.

"Yes the cafeteria, my favorite place" Rosé said.

"Well let's go" I said and started walking and the girls followed, we finally reached the cafeteria to see it was empty.

"Why's the cafeteria empty?" Rosé asked.

"Maybe the students are doing what we are doing, just touring around school" I said.

"Well let go to the inner circle next" I said and we left the cafeteria and was walking outside of the building. We were walking untill we reached the forest inside the barrier.

"Were are we exactly?" Lisa asked.

"The inner circle" I said.

"What is the inner circle exactly?" Jihyo asked.

"The inner circle is where fairies come and test their magic" I said.

"How can you test your magic here it's just a bunch of stones" Lisa said.