The Truth Revealed Pt Two

Taehyung POV

The guy and I just finished practicing and put away our weapons and went back to our dorm.

We arrived at our dorm and sat down and I just sighed and Jungkook asked.

"Did you guys hear that Nancy and the girls are in the nurses office?" Jungkook asked.

"For what?" Jin hyung asked.

"From what I heard is that Jooe tried to attack Rosé and Jennie noona blasted them and now thier in the nurses office" Jungkook said.

"What!" Jimin yelled.

"Jimin calm down" Yoongi hyung said.

"How can I calm down knowing that Rosé could be in danger" Jimin said.

"Didn't you hear that Jennie blasted them" Namjoon hyung said.

"Is that supposed to make me feel better?" Jimin asked.

"You guys perfectly know what those girls are capable of" Jimin said.

"Jennie life could also be in danger but you don't see Taehyung getting mad about it" Jin hyung said and I stood up and the guys looked at me and Hoseok hyung asked.

"What's wrong Taehyung?" Hoseok hyung asked.

"I have enough of this I'm not going to let Daisy ruin my life anymore" I said.

"What are you going to do?" Yoongi hyung asked.

"I'm going to tell everything to Jennie" I said.

"You can't to do that you'll just be putting her in danger" Hoseok hyung said.

"What I'm supposed to wait until I.M take her away from me" I said.

"Just wait" Jin hyung said.

"No hyung I'm tired of waiting" I said and storm off opening our dorm door and slamming it shut.

I quickly walked towards the fairy building and started walking towards the girls dorm, when I saw Jennie and I.M talking and walked closer to them and stood behind the wall and listen to them and I.M said.

"Jennie I know we've been friends for like some weeks now and I just to ask will you go to the dance with me" I.M said and immediately became angry, I literally want kill him and Jennie said.

"Sure I don't have anyone to go with so why not" Jeannie said and i can literally feel my blood boiling because the anger I'm feeling.

"Really?" I.M asked and Jennie nodded and I.M asked.

"Can I ask you something?" I.M asked and Jennie nodded.

"Will you go out with me?" I.M asked and Jennie literally became shocked and was about to answer him, when I had enough, I immediately ran and punched him in the face and he fell on the ground and I got on top of and said.

"Didn't I tell stay away from my girl" I said as I punch him in the face and then Jennie pulled me off him and helped I.M up and then looked at me and yelled.

"What's wrong with you!" Jennie yelled and I just looked at her and grabbed her hand and started walking off.

I.M grabbed her other hand and I was about to punch him in the face again but Jennie said.

"I.M release my hand and go to the nurses office and get your wounds treated and I'll will deal with Taehyung" Jennie said and I.M looked at Jennie and then nodded and release her hand.

I walked off pulling Jennie behind me and Jennie kept hitting my arm but I didn't care and then Jennie said.

"Taehyung release my hand I don't want to harm you" Jennie said and I looked back at her glaring angrily and said.