She's Back

?????? POV

The Winx banish me to the underground and I been thinking about ways to escape from here. My first plan failed seventeen years ago, when I send my dark creatures to kidnap the princess and to steal her magic to escape from here but my creatures were destroyed and the princess disappeared.

Since then I been thinking about ways to escape, when I felt a familiar magic and I know who's magic it belongs too. I used my magic and found her but she protected inside of that stupid school.

I summoned more creatures and made a small portal and told them.

"The princess has returned and she's being protected by the school barrier, I want all of you to stay in the forest nearby the school and if you find her bring her to me" I said and they all nodded and went through the portal.

After they left, I felt weak because my magic has limits underground and I can't escape, only my creatures can but not all of them. I sat on my throne and started to plan my revenge on the fairies because without their precious Winx, no one can stop me.

Hobi POV

Jungkook and I were training with swords because we are the best at swords and others are best at spears and bows and arrows, Jungkook and I were talking, when I saw seven girls walking towards us. It was our girlfriends and they looked angry, so I call the other guys and our girlfriends approached us and Jane said.

"Babe are you cheating on me?" she asked Jin hyung.

"What!" Jin hyung shouted at her.

"Then tell me why were you and this girl so close" Jane said and showed Jin hyung a picture.

"That's my friend Jisoo" Jin hyung said.

"Are you sure she's your friends?" Jane asked.

"Yes I'm sure were friends" Jin hyung said.

"I don't believe you" Jane said.

"Just because I have a friend who's a girl you think I'm cheating on you" Jin hyung said and he looked pissed.

"Yes, friends are not so close" Jane said.

"I don't say anything when you hanging out with your guy friends and their touching you" Jin said and walked off.

"Jin come back here!" Jane shouted.

"Who's this girl" Daisy said and showed us the picture.

"That's our friend Jisoo" Jungkook said and I covered his mouth because I'm afraid that they might harm the girls.

"Hobi why are you covering Jungkook mouth?" Nayun asked me.

"No reason babe" I said.

"Boys where can we find Jisoo?" Jooe asked.

Tae was about to answer when I answered first and said.

"We don't know and guys I think we should go after Jin hyung" I said.

"But were not finished training yet" Namjoon said.

"Yes we are and let's go after Jin hyung" I said and winked.

"Hyung were not finished training and the teacher will be mad if we leave" Jimin said.

"Let's go after Jin hyung and I think he needs us" Suga hyung said and they left except me because I have a feeling that those girls are up to something.

I hid behind a wall when I herd Jane said.

"This Jisoo girl is gonna pay for this" Jane said.