Meeting The Elements

🐻Jennie POV🐻

Jane looked at the demon king and was about to push me but Jimin stopped her and held her back and Jane said.

"Let me go I want him to pay" Jane said.

"I thought you agreed to help us seal him away" I said and Jane looked at me and I said.

"I am going to help you y'all by destroying the demon king myself" Jane said.

"He's to powerful even for you that's why we need your help" I said.

"Look you can help us or stay out of our way" Jisoo unnie said and Jane looked at her and rolled her eyes and said.

"Fine I'll go with your plan" Jane said.

"That's good because the Demon King and his army is approaching us" Jin oppa said.

"What's the new plan?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"We stick to the same plan the girls and I will go after the demon king and the guys and Daisy will keep the demon king army away from us" I said and they all nodded.

"Okay" they all said and then we all looked at the demon king and his army that was approaching us and Lisa asked.

"How are we supposed to fight properly in these dress?" Lisa asked and then we heard a voice said.

"Maybe we can help" the voice said and we all turned around to see the guardians behind us and Pollen said.

"We'll help you girls" Pollen said and the girls and I nodded, the guardians started glowing and so did the and girls and my dress and even the boys suits.

Our dress and the boys suits were replaced with a training outfit and Fluff said.

"This outfit should be more comfortable for you all" Fluff said and then Jungkook said

"Okay we're comfortable but here comes the demon king army" Jungkook and a shadow demon was about to jump on us but Rosé used her magic and blew the demon back causing it to bring down a bat demon along with it and Jimin said.

"Quick thinking babe" Jimin said and I nodded agreeing and then we all faced the army and I said.

"Don't forget the plan" I said and they all nodded as we all rushed into battle.

The boys and Jane ran in front of us getting the attention of the demon king army and Taehyung looked back at me and nodded and I looked at the girls and said.

"This is our chance" I said and teleported the girls and I in front of the demon king and stopped him, the demon king looked at us and said.

"Just give up you girls can't defeat me" the demon king said and Jihyo said.

"Even if we can't defeat you we still have to try" Jihyo said and the girls and I nodded.

The demon just looked at us and smirked and in the blink of an eye, the demon was already in front of me and before I can used my magic to defend myself the demon king punched me causing me fly back and hit a tree causing me to groan in pain.