Fresh Air

Jennie POV

I just finished last dress and was now finally done and I looked at Irene unnie and the girls and said.

"We are finally done" I said and they nodded and Wendy unnie said.

"I can't believe that we're going to the school dance" Wendy unnie said and then Dahyun said.

"Or you happy that Chanyeol oppa is your date" Dahyun said and we all laughed.

"Shut up Dahyun" Wendy unnie said and I just chuckled.

"Only five more days" Mina said.

"Are you excited Jennie" Irene unnie asked.

"I am because it's my first time and I'm also nervous because I'm the princess and the dance is in honor of me" I said.

"Don't worry Jennie everything will be fine" Irene unnie said.

"I'm not worried about that" I said.

"What are worried about then?" Jiho asked.

"The demon king" I said.

"Unnie you shouldn't be worrying about him he's trapped and the war isn't now" Dahyun said.

"I know but it's making feel uneasy because his magic is growing stronger" I said.

"And so are you and girls" Mina said and I just sigh and stood up and the girls looked at me and Irene unnie asked.

"Are you going somewhere?" Irene unnie asked.

"I'm just going to see the girls and the boys" I said.

"The girls and boys are in the training room and Beakhyun and the guys are training with the other guards" Wendy unnie said.

"Well then I'm going to garden to get some fresh air" I said and they nodded and was about to stood up but I said.

"You guys don't have to come I just want some time to think and don't let the girls or guys enter this room and the girls isn't to see their dresses" I said and they nodded and I left the room.

As soon as I left the room, I went straight to the garden and took a deep breath and just looked at the sky remembering that the war is almost here and the girls and I haven't even gotten our Winx yet.

The demon king is growing stronger and so are we but without the power of the Winx the girls and I can't defeat the demon king or his army and then he also got Daisy and her minions on his side.

I just hope that the girls and I got our Winx in time just to defeat the demon king and his army.

I was still looking at the sky when suddenly I felt two pair of arms slowly wrapped around my waist and someone rest thier face on my shoulder and asked.

"What are you doing here all by yourself?" He asked.

"Just getting some fresh air" I said and he just chuckled and said.

"Irene noona said your here by yourself so I came to see you" he said.

"Shouldn't you be training with the others?" I asked.

"Your not there and I don't want to be third wheeling when we are supposed to be training" he said and I just chuckled.

"You know my dad doesn't want me to started training yet" I said.

"I know now but staying with them makes me feel single" he said and I turned around and saw my handsome boyfriend looking at me lovingly with those gorgeous brown eyes of his and I just smiled at him and Taehyung pulled me closer to him and kissed me.