Dad's Decision

Jennie POV

After today's event, I was in my room getting ready for for dinner.

(My dress)

After getting ready I walked out of my room and saw Irene unnie and the other girls waiting for me and Wendy unnie said

"Jennie look gorgeous" Wendy unnie said.

"Thank you unnie" I said.

We started walking and the following and I asked.

"Why didn't you girls tell me that you had brothers stay at Royal High?" I asked.

"We didn't know that you knew them" Joy said.

"Who doesn't" I said and the girls laughed.

"Your brothers are the top specialist of the school" I said.

"Really?" Dahyun asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Did you meet their girlfriends?" Mina asked.

"Yes I meet those horrible girls" I said and rolled my eyes.

"What do you mean horrible?" Wendy unnie asked and I explained everything to them about what I heard about them and what I've seen and experience from those girls.

"I can't believe they would do something like that" Mina said.

"I won't allow my little brother to be with someone so cruel" Irene unnie said.

"Don't worry girls, they broke up with those horrible girls" I said.

"That's good, I think Jungkook should be with someone who's beautiful inside and out" Irene unnie said.

"I agree, I don't want my oppa with those horrible girl" Mina said and I laughed.

We talking untill we reached the royal dinning room. Irene unnie opened the door and I saw my family already seated and was waiting for me.

I quickly walked up to my family and I bowed to my parents and took a seat and dismiss Irene unnie and the girls and I said.

"I'm sorry I'm late" I said.

"It's okay" my mom said.

"Let's eat" my dad said.

(Our dinner)