Revelaing all cards

After the incident in cafeteria, our nine pups decided to go for a walk around the school. Luckily, it was a big break time so they still had time to talk about help for Chase. At the same time, Rocky and Tracker were arguing because of words about sacrifice. Everybody knew, that from now Chases bullies will make everything to do it. Still the most important thing was being close to their new friend. 

Ella: Oh, there's a fountain. Let's sit here.

They sat near fountain and Chase sat a little far from them. Skye got quite worried about it, but Zuma made a deep breath and turned to Marshall.

Zuma: I think we should tell him. If we want to make him feel safe and not alone.

Marshall: Go for it.

Zuma went to Chase, who was sitting on the edge of fountain with hands on the back of his head.

Zuma: Listen, we need to talk.

Chase: Yeah?

Zuma: Look, we... know that you don't have parents. When you were in principals cabinet Marshall heard all talk. 

Marshall: It's true. But we don't want to tell this to everybody in school. We want to help you.

Chase: I-i... I don't know. I never had friends, and... I don't know, may I trust you.

Rubble: Just remind the basketball play. We were friendly with you, after our talk about you.

Skye: And I bet you never didn't talk with a girl. So...

Chase now felt something warm inside himself, a feeling, that he should feel since childhood, but he feels it right now. This feeling is: support. He let out a warm smile, which made others smile too.

Chase: With you guys, I think I will... survive here and study as a normal boy. I can trust you and at last... (softly) thank you.

Marshall (hugs him): You're welcome buddy.

Skye: We will be here for you and with you.

Everest: Someone of us will get much closer to you (giggles).

Skye (blushes): Eve!

Everybody laughed, when a ringbell started to sound.

Chase: Shoot, the lesson is starting! Let's go!

The gang ran to the doors of school.

And chapter done!! Sorry if it's short (maan, I've asked about this before, silly me ))) ) Hope you will like it! See you soon and stay safe ))))