Closer in love

Everest and Rocky arrived to their friends who kept comforting Chase after such a big impact. He was drinking water from bottle which Tracker had offered while Skye ran her hand along Chases chest. Zuma looked at duo and realized that they have some news.

Zuma: Sooo, how was your talk with principal?

Everest: It went good. Ryder told us to send a message to Chase from himself.

Chase: What did he say?

Rocky: You need to go home and rest. You look completely tired, physically and mentally.

Marshall: Rocky's right! You need to go home.

Chase: But what about my work, aand school?

Zuma: I'll cover school problem. With work you also should have a little break up if you understand.

Everest: We are doing it for you, to make you feel better.

Chase: I guess you're right (gets up). Alright then, tell principal that I obeyed his words.

Skye: I'll go with you.

Marshall, Everest and Zuma looked at each other with slight smirks on their faces: it was clear that Skye loves a new boy and was ready to help him no matter what.

Marshall: Ok then. Still we have a break so you have time to come back to school.

Skye: Good. Let's go Chase.

Skye and Chase went to the exit of school and the rest of gang went to the class. When the duo exited school and started walking to Chases house Skye noticed that students were quitely asking "Are you OK?", "We're sorry to hear about your past", "If you need help, we're here". She then looked at Chase who was turning his head to the left and the right. Skye realized that he is scared of something.

Skye: You seems to be scared.

Chase: I just... can't forget bullies words. They said that I'll join my parents, meaning that they will kill me.

Skye: They really said that?

Chase: Yes. I feel so... unsafe. They can kill me in every moment.

Skye: Don't worry. I think I can help you.

Chase: How?

Skye: My dad is a police officer and I can tell him about threat to your side.

Chase: Really?

Skye (smiles): Of course.

Chase: Maybe I should become a police officer when I'll finish the school, so noone will get hurt like me.

Skye: I bet you will.

They kept talking untill they arrived to Chases house. Chase then looked at Skye who sighed heavily.

Skye: Well, have a good rest. Call me when you will finally calm down.

Chase: Ok, thank you for coming with me. Honestly I feel so happy when you're with me.

Skye (smiles): Me too.

Suddenly they hugged each other for 25 seconds. When they let go the duo kept smiling at each other feeling something that never will separate them: love.

Chase: Bye then. Maybe... I can visit your house so we can talk more about school and (nervously) hang out?

Skye: I'd love to! Bye!

Skye ran back to school as Chase entered his house to take a relaxing shower.

Chapter is done! Hope you will like it! Dedication goes to pawpatrolstories1. Good writer with nice amount of dramas. See you soon and stay safe )))))