Dance in darkness

Skye kept running across the street as she was trying to find Chase. After unexpected meet with his parents, he stormed away so it was very hard to find him. Skye tried to call him, but no success: he wasn't responding neither on phone, nor calling by herself. She kept searching him for 2 minutes and was about to call the police, when she heard a sob. Realizing that it could be Chase she followed the sound of sobbing, which was getting louder and louder and finally Skye saw her boyfriend, sitting on bench with hands covering his eyes. She quickly went to him and wrapped her arms around him.

Skye (softly): It's OK. I know you wanted to forget them.

Chase (softly): I'm so... sorry for that.

Skye (softly): No need to be sorry. None of us could expect that.

Chase (softly): I... really hoped that during my absence they would change, like stop drinking alcohol for example. But they didn't change any bit. 

Skye (softly): So you had a hope that you'll meet improved parents, right?

Chase (softly): A devilishly little, but still a hope. 

Then Skye sat on bench and hugged him, Chase felt it and opened his eyes, then hugged Skye back.

Chase (softly): Still, sorry for running away. I could leave you in danger.

Skye (softly): It's OK. You know, I'm a kind of girl who can stand for herself.

Chase (softly): Heh, it's something that I love in you.

Skye (softly): Awww. 

Chase (softly): But what will happen to my parents?

Skye (softly): I called the police... they really need to answer for law in taking care of you when you were young. 

Chase (softly): So... it means... I'm an... orphan?

Skye (softly and sighs): Well, yes, you are.

Chase (softly): Finally.

Skye: What??

Chase (softly): Honestly, when I was reminding these days... I always thought that I'd better be an orphan than a son in this family.

Skye: Hmmm, makes sense. 

Chase: No need say, that I'd change my mind if my parents improved themselfes.

Skye: Yeah... well, it can still be hard without parents you know?

Chase: You're right, support... is an important thing (smiles and kisses Skyes cheek).

Skye (smiles): I'll talk with Marshalls family, maybe they'll adopt you.

Chase: Why you wouldn't ask yours?

Skye: Because there's a stereotype... that siblings... can't be mates.

Chase: Oh. Nevermind then.

Skye (giggles): You're really funny.

Chase: Heh, thanks.

The couple were hugging each other, looking at midnight sky, until Chase reminded something.

Chase: Hey... since our afterparty from homecoming dance was quite runied, how about... a little date, in my house?

Skye: Chase... don't you think-

Chase (giggles): No, silly. I mean, dancing, good dinner, with champagne and candles.

Skye (takes Chases hand): Lead the way.

Chase: My pleasure.

The couple got up from bench and went to Chases house, holding hands. For somebody, afterparty was over, but for them, it has only started.

10 minutes later, Chases house

Chase was searching some music on computer, which was connected to speakers. For more romance, he decided not to turn lights on, which made Skye only happy.

Skye: Chasey, there's no need to find many music for dance, we've danced already too much!

Chase: Sorry, I'm just trying to find the best music, I remember one, it sounded great... Aha! Found it!

Chase then pressed something on computer and the music started sounding from speakers.
Music: Havana by Camila Cabello feat Young Thug

Skye: No way! Chasey, I... tried to find this music everywhere! You're the best!

Chase: Well... care to dance, my princess? (giggles)

Skye (smiles): Sure, my prince.

MUSIC IN STUDIO!!! ENJOY! CREDITS TO THE AUTHOR!!

As song ended the couple was pressing their noses against each other and smiling. Romance filled not only the air in room, but the whole house. Suddenly, silence got interrupted by microwave oven, who finished heating steak with grilled vegetables in souce, which Chase stored for celebration of graduation. But they didn't care and kept staying close to each other, until their visions went higher so they could see each other and made a soft kiss for 10 seconds. Then microwave oven started sounding for second time and couple went to kitchen.

Skye: I'll get out our food, don't worry!

Chase: Good, then I'll light up candles (lights them up). Good! Now one more thing.

As Skye opened took the food, Chase took bottle of champagne from fridge and winked at Skye, who giggled from it. 1 miunte later, romatic silence filled the air, as couple was eating their dinner. Skye was humming in pleasure as food was really tasty.

Skye: Mmmm, so delicious. You're really good at cooking!

Chase: Thanks. Glad that you're enjoying it. It's actually my first time, when I cooked for someone.

Skye (smiles): Really?

Chase: Heh, yeah.

Skye: You definitely impressed me. And you need to be rewarded for that (winks).

She got up from her seat and so did Chase. Then Skye kissed Chase, but this kiss had something special, something more than romance, Chase kissed back and already felt something ticklish on his lips, which was Skyes tongue. He realized that she wants to have makeout session and gave himself in. As they were kissing each other, Skye forced Chase back to sofa and that's when she finally managed to push her tongue into Chases mouth as Chase started fighting against her tongue.

20 minutes later 

The couple were laying in bed, cuddling with each other, Skyes head was laying on Chases chest. Chase had his arm wrapped around Skyes neck, pulling her closer to himself.

Chase: It was so enjoyable.

Skye: Can't disagree! (yawns) I had the best night in my life, thanks to you.

Chase: You're welcome (yawns). Well, goodnight, love you.

Skye: Love you too Chasey.

LAST CHAPTER OF BOOK IS DONE!! Hope you will like it!!
But remember... the book is still not over!!

There will be 3 or 4 bonus chapters and epilogue, so see you soon and stay safe
I also want to say MEGA thanks to 12K reads. It's one of the most successful books :)