Bonus chapter #2

Hello there!! This is a second bonus chapter which will involve a new couple - Tracker and Sweetie. He has a crush on her, and the gang decided to help him! Don't worry, all couples from this book will meet together in epilogue! Enjoy!

The gang finished Math lesson and went on lunch. Everyone were in good mood since Chase finished his exams and actually, they didn't had a lesson in fact. All tasks and material were completed and they decided to stay with Chase for company, dealing with teacher that they won't bother him during his test, and the gang couldn't hold their happiness when teacher said that Chase easily passed test. When the gang entered the cafe, first thing which they took for lunch - pizza and bottles of mint tea. Then they found a table and started eating. Chase and Skye were sitting against Everest and Marshall, while Zuma and Ella were sitting against Tracker and Rocky. Rubble was sitting between Zuma and Chase, in case if two of them wouldn't finish their lunch. While they were enjoying their meal, Tracker was looking at white haired girl, who was enjoying apples and water, Zuma noticed that and looked at Rocky.

Zuma: Looks like again.

Rocky: Yep! Hey amigo!

Tracker: Huh, oh what?

Rocky: You daydreamed again about Sweetie, right?

Tracker (sighs): Yeah. I just want to confess to her somehow.

Chase: Love feelings again? I think we really need to help him!

Skye: Well go on then!

Marshall: Hah, it looks so easy for us at first look! It's quite mega hard just to say "I love you", which even not enough!

Tracker: Well... I prepared one confession, if you want to listen.

Everest (looks around): Just tell it so only us can hear.

Tracker (half-tone): Sweetie, your purple eyes are shining like valuable diamond, your white hair looks beautiful on the sun and moonlight. You're mine mi amor, I love you... Quite short but still.

Chase: Hmmm... it doesn't look so bad, what do you think?

Skye: I think so too, but the tone: he says this speech like for his friend and I don't see confidence in his words.

Tracker: Well I started practicing this speech just three days ago so...

Zuma: Alright, on next break we will make this speech sound perfect!

40 minutes later 

Tracker, Chase and Zuma exited boys bathroom and went to find Sweetie. She was enjoying her new company with Skye, Everest and Ella as she heard about the gang and wanted to meet them. While boys were walking to girls, Everest suddenly decided to ask something.

Everest: Listen... well, you know our boys from gang?

Sweetie: Yeah, especially your new boy... so tragic past.

Everest: We know, but the question is: did you find interest in one of them?

Sweetie: Errr... why are you asking?

Everest: Well all of us have a boyfriend: Ella has Zuma, I have Marshall and Skye has Chase.

Sweetie: Well, I saw a guy from your gang who was talking spanish.

Skye: Ahhh, Tracker. Well... as our new friend, we have a little surprise for you.

Just then the trio came to girls and both Tracker and Sweetie blushed when they saw each other. The rest of crowd nodded and went away to their friends to watch a born of new couple. There was a silence between two for 25 seconds, untill Tracker took a deep breath.

Tracker: Sweetie, your purple eyes are shining like valuable diamond, your white hair looks beautiful on the sun and moonlight. You're mine mi amor, I love you anymore than else. I can't stop thinking about you. You're bueno.

Chase (whispers): Much better than before huh?

Marshall (whispers): Absolutely.

Sweetie couldn't believe it. Being speechless and emotionless at first, she then jumped and hugged him tightly.

Sweetie: You're mine mi amor too! But (touches Trackers nose by finger) why you didn't tell me that before? I saw you many times close to me, like you were trying to find a good moment.

Tracker: Maybe it was just simple fear.

Sweetie: Maybe, but it doesn't matter now.

Then they kissed as the gang whisper-shouted "yes amigo" and went to the class so they won;t disturb new lovebirds.

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe )))))