Together no matter what

3 days later

The gang heard about Chases incident and tried to do everything to recover Chases house. At same point, Chases employer also found out that his house had burned fully and warned Chase that he needs to repair it by himself. Still, Chase managed to tell him that he wasn't behind the incident and didn't try to fire the house, which made employer calm down. Not to mention, Chases school also found out about that and had no doubt who caused it. But bullies didn't care and told everybody that they won't stop their attempts to kill Chase earning multiple glares and fists aimed at their faces. During these 3 days, the gang decided to get some presents for Chase as they got informed from Skye that he never had presents for Christmas. So they decided to meet at Skyes house to give Chase his presents. It was an early evening when everyone arrived with good wrapped presents. By the way, Chase got some warm sweater from Skyes mom and some money from Skyes dad.

Chase: Hi guys! Happy Christmas and sorry for... celebrating it later because of me.

Marshall: No need to blame yourself. We're glad that you're OK.

Zuma: Anyway, we got our presents for ourselves, but we also didn't forget about you.

Tracker: So we have some presents for you.

Chase: Thanks guys so much. I'm so happy that I got friends like you, I really... don't know how to thank you.

Everest: Awww, it's Ok. We're glad that we helped you.

Rocky: And now we are together no matter what!

Chase: Yeah! Actually I think it's the best Christmas present for myself.

Marshall: For a guy like you, of course and we can't disagree with it. Well open your presents. Which one you will prefer first?

Chase: Zuma.

Zuma gave him the box and Chase opened it, revealing an Xbox One S with many games included. Next one was Rocky, who gave him some instruments so he could repair his house much easier. Then Rubble gave him a new TV with 4K quality. Everest gave Chase a snowboard.

Everest: On winter hoildays we use to go on one ski resort not too far from Adventure Bay. That's why I decided to give you this.

Chase: Thanks.

Marshall gave him cash in 500$, which Rocky reminded on thing.

Rocky: Wait! This cash is from student who participated in bullying Chase!

Marshall: Well, sorry. But I know one guy who sells some great bicycles. So use them for that and it will be my present.

Chase: Hehhe, Ok buddy.

Tracker gave him Spanish dictionary and vocabluary and now it was Skyes time.

Skye: Listen, we know each other for less than year, but I decided to give you two things, which will always keep you happy.

Skye handed Chase the box and everyone looked in silent as Chase opened it carefully to see a German Shepherd puppy and photo of the gang together.

Chase: It's... wonderful. Thanks Skye!

Skye: Anytime Chasey.

Marshall: It's a really good Christmas for us all... wait! Chasey?!!

Everest: I heard the same (realizes something), are you two?

Chase: Yes we are!

Zuma: Congrats dude!

Mr.Skye: Well done kid.

Everest: So proud of you.

Chase then came to Skye and hugged her and she hugged back earning 'awww's from everyone in house.

Mrs.Skye: It's sooo cute. Just like ginger cookies which are ready!

The gang went to kitchen as Chase and Skye stayed in living room hugging each other more.

Chase: Best Christmas in my life. Thanks to you and your friends.

Skye: You're welcome (kisses Chases cheek). 

Chapter done!! Hope you will like it! Sorry for title, couldn't imagine better hehe. See you soon and stay safe )))))