House party

2 days later

Chase had finished writing his last exam test by Geography and now he was finally free from school debts. During these two days, when he was writing school exams, he painted his house: first he coloured roof in blue color, then he painted walls in white color. Inside the house, Chase had also classic interior: white marble floor, blue walls and black ceiling. Also when he finished painting current part of house, he went to supermarket to buy drinks and snacks for house party, on which he invited his friends. Theremore, his employer was mega satisfied by result of repairing and gave him 650$ for his job. As the afternoon arrived in Adventure Bay, Chase was sitting on cozy armchair and chatting with gang about party.

(coversation start)

Chase: Well, everything is ready!

Marshall: Nice! So, tonight?

Chase: If you are not busy hehe.

Rocky: Well, I'm not busy today, so I'll come!

Everest: Me neither. I mean being busy.

Ella: Me too! I'll come!

Skye: Same here XO

Zuma: Awww, look at that! Skye's sending kisses to Chase already.

Skye: Ohh shut up XD.

Chase: Alright, how about 8:30 huh?

Marshall: Sound good to me!

Rubble: Yep.

Everest: Great! See ya then!

(conversation end)

Chase then decided to take a shower after hard school day and find some good clothes for party. 9 minutes later he finished taking shower and put on dark-blue shirt with only 2 buttons and jeansy shorts. When he prepaired himself, Chase then put on table popcorn, chips, and some card games. He also didn't forget bottles with Dr.Pepper and Pepsi-cola. As preparations were finished, he started waiting.

Time skip: 8:30 p.m

The gang was coming to Chases house, feeling excited for tonights' party at Chases house. As they were approaching his house, Zuma who was in front of them, suddenly whistled. His vision caught a white house with blue roof, which made other guys look in awe.

Marshall: This house looks... amazing!!

Ella: Can't disagree with that!

Zuma: Well let's go. Chase must be waiting for us!

Rubble ran to Chases house and pressed on doorbell button. Chase who was sitting and watching TV, ran to open the door, seeing his friends, who came for party.

Chase: Hey guys! Come in!

Rocky: Dude, your house looks stunning. 

Marshall: Hey buddy, I bet it'll bet the best house party so far.

Chase let them in and they went to living room.

Chase: So settle down. There's chips, snacks, drinks. Also card games are under the table.

Skye: Did you play table games?

Chase: Yeah, chess and backgammon.

Zuma: Nah! I'd prefer Truth or Dare.

Chase: Truth or Dare? Wait... I kinda remember that game.

Everest: Didn't play it?

Chase: Well, no, but I think I saw how the other kids were playing that: they were siitting around the bottle, which was spinning time by time.

Rocky: Maaaan! We should recover this, let's play ToD!

Chase: Let's go then.

For next 55 minutes, the gang were playing Truth or Dare. Also during their game, they received pizza, which Chase ordered. Inside of himself, Chase was feeling the happiest teenager in world: despite tough childhood, he managed to get through and these challenges got rewarded by support, fresh and succesful start and also a girlfriend. They were still playing the game, music was sonding from TV.

Zuma: So, Skye, Truth or Dare?

Skye: Let's go for dare!

Zuma (smirks): I dare you to cuddle with Chase for 5 minutes during our play!

Skye (rolls her eyes): Why I am not surprised?

She crawled to Chase and sat under him, rubbing her head against his chin lightly. Everyone just giggled and so did Chase, who enjoyed that. Skye spun the bottle, which landed on Chase.

Skye: Truth or Dare, Chasey?

Chase: I'd say truth.

Skye: Do you feel satisfied with everything you have right now?

Chase: Of course I am! It's a big reward after all tough life which I had before, having you, big confortable house and a girl who loves me.

Skye turned around and hugged him and he hugged back. Everest took her phone and took a photo of that moment. The couple turned to Everest, blushing a little, making the gang laugh.

Everest: In memory to our house party!

Chase: I'll get my revenge (winks).

Chase spun the bottle which landed on Everest. She gulped slightly as Chase rubbed his hands in satisfaction.

Chase: So Truth or Dare?

Everest: Dare!

Chase: Give Marshall a strawberry from spoon.

Everyone: Oooohhhh!! Hot one!

Skye: Nice one baby! (giggles)

Everest took spoon, put strawberry on it and gave Marshall to eat it. He took this berry by his teeth and then he started eating normally.

Everest: Ok then, 1:1!

Then they played Twister, watched a comedy and danced untill midnight. Chase noticed that first and told them that they need to go. Luckily, school term was almost over, so they could go to school by wish. The gang said goodbye to Chase, except Skye who was resisting to go.

Chase: Why are you not going?

Skye: I wanna stay with you, pleaaaase.

Chase: Heh, just like I stayed in your house, right?

Skye (leans on Chase): Mmmhmm.

Chase: Okay okay.

They went to Chases room, got undressed and laid on bed. They couldn't fall asleep for first minutes, Skye was laying beside Chase, stroking his chest and Chase was stroking Skyes hair. They were looking at each other with tired smiles on their faces for 10 minutes untill they fell asleep.

Chapter done!!! Hope you will like it!! See you soon and stay safe )))))